We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Modernizing Myers

Options
Marioneo
Marioneo Member Posts: 276
edited March 25 in Feedback and Suggestions

Micheal Myers is a fossil of the old dbd era he hasn't been touched in ages and while i do think Myers needs some basekit buffs and a addon pass mainly tombstones and tuffs of hair. However if they did im fearful of what they could do to him like make him unfun to play as or even more worse to go against. What are some do's and don'ts you think they should do for Micheal.

Comments

• codebibi
    codebibi Member Posts: 62
    Options

if they remove tombstones and tuffed hair add ons that are way too powerful and op for just add ons i don't mind a little buff

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,753
    Options

Those addons are only coming into play if the survivors are terrible honestly. The stalk takes so long no actual good players are getting punished by them. If these addons are an issue, it's a skill issue.

For updating Michael. Remove the stalk limit. Make him have faster stalk at longer distances instead of reduced. Give his T3 a built in Endurance/Brutal Strength.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,243
    Options

Hope they don´t do too much.

I think he is one of the scariest killers.

• Marioneo
    Marioneo Member Posts: 276
    Options
  • Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,427
    Options

they should give Michael the event lunge in tier 3. The 200% lunge in this event is super fun. Otz made a video where matthew cote was explaining Myer's power. He described the power that his power all about making everyone the obsession. That sounds really interesting with Michael's PWYF perk. MIchael would far more intimating killer to play against if he could make everyone obsession for PWYF paired with new event lunge.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,753
    Options

Sounds interesting. Would be nice to test on the PTB. I wish they'd get a little more adventurous with testing things out there.

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,759
    Options

A: Start T2, with the Tier 1 lunge add-on setting him permanently to T1

B: T1 is now buffed to 110% MS

Or both of the above.

(Delete/rework Tombstones, and allow the Mori in T3 whenever Survivors are on death hook regardless of add-ons.)