We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

New Player Looking for Friends

Options
ClariTheCat
ClariTheCat Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Hello, I just started playing yesterday and imma be honest. I suck. A lot. Would like to meet patient people who are willing to be patient teach, and don't take games too seriously. I'm 29 years old and would prefer to play with people in that age range. I play on PSN and have a discord though i'm very shy so won't voice chat unless encourage to. Discord name : okayesthealer

Comments

• Forcefoolie
    Forcefoolie Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hello! I just made a post looking to make some friends as well! My Disc: _jakeofett

• underdevelopedahole
    underdevelopedahole Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hey! I'm also on PSN and discord, so I can do both. I'm still fairly new myself and learning the game still, if that helps any. I'm 27 (F) and am open to a mic. My PSN is zrain2015 and my discord is underdevelopedasshole#5673

• itsvoodoo89
    itsvoodoo89 Member Posts: 11
    Options

Feel free to add me! PSN: itsvoodoo89