We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Where is the new map?

Options
CountOfTheFog
CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,431
edited March 26 in General Discussions

I have been playing non-stop since returning to the game for over 12 hours and I have not been to the new map a single time.

I have also leveled up many times and have not come across a map offering for it in my Bloodwebs.

I thought that new maps had a boosted chance of you going there for a while after release..? 🤔

How is the new map? Do you all like it and has anyone found an offering for it in their Bloodwebs?

Answers

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,211
    Options

It’s in the Withered Isle Realm. The same as Garden of Joy. The map booster only lasts for the first week or so, and we’re on 2 weeks now.

• CountOfTheFog
    edited March 26
    Options

Is that the same offering as The Garden of Joy?

Edit: lol sorry, I see you literally said garden of joy. I'm tired and read that way too fast lol. Thanks for the information!

• CountOfTheFog
    Options

I finally arrived! I have not been on this map since it came out.

I technically survived my first game here as The Unknown hooked me, then disconnected while chasing a teammate.

I always wondered if the game would say you escaped if the Killer DC'd while you are hooked and now I know.

The map is gorgeous, just like Nancy 😍