What are your thoughts on the Slipknot collab?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited March 26 in Polls

I think it okay, my only gripes are that the Survivors don't have Slipknot t-shirts, and we didn't get a background theme. Compared to this, I'd say what they did Iron Maiden was kinda better, feels like it had more. And I think Billy's should've also gotten a full set, you could've definitely given him an electric guitar as a weapon 🎸, that way, you could've had two whole sets with 6 extra masks for the other Killers.

One thing I'll give credit for is that they gave Slipknot's lobby music, well, more impact compared to Iron Maiden where they just gave us the beginning verse, whereas I felt like Killers should've gotten the second / middle verse of Iron Maiden's 'Fear of The Dark', where there is more impact. And I think a lot of the masks fit these Killers well, except maybe Clown's, his kinda stands out to me, I think it would've fit better on Oni. Overall, not better than Iron Maiden, not 'great', but it's okay, it's JUST okay...

What are your thoughts on the Slipknot collab? 13 votes

It's WAYYY better than Iron Maiden
0%
It's Great!
7%
OrangeBear 1 vote
It's pretty good, imo.
23%
FridayNightPizzaTheSingularityAstel 3 votes
It's okay, not better than Iron Maiden, though.
30%
aeonskulglitchboiGuiltiiBlightedTrapper 4 votes
Feeling indifferent about it.
30%
GibberishYunamoiqnyunHypersKng 4 votes
I don't like it.
0%
I hate it.
0%
It's THE WORSE.
0%
🎶 I've Felt The Hate Rise Up In Me, Kneel Down And Clear The Stone Of Leaves, I Wander Out Where You Can't See, Inside My Shell I Wait And Bleed! I've Felt The Hate Rise Up In Me, Kneel Down And Clear The Stone Of Leaves, I Wander Out Where You Can't See, Inside My Shell I Wait And Bleed! 🎶
7%
fussy 1 vote

Comments

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,049
    Options
    Feeling indifferent about it.

I have no real opinion on Slipknot itself, but it's really clear that they put way less effort into this collab than the Iron Maiden one.

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302
    Options
    It's okay, not better than Iron Maiden, though.

Kinda cool, but seems slightly lame in comparison to Iron Maiden's awesome collab.

• FridayNightPizza
    FridayNightPizza Member Posts: 578
    edited March 29
    Options
    It's pretty good, imo.

I'd have rather hard the older masks but still pretty cool. Deathslingers is great.