We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

The Unknown's clones need to be removed from further away when you hook a survivor near them

Options
jmwjmw27
jmwjmw27 Member Posts: 252

As the title states. You can hook someone in the basement and a clone halfway down the basement stairs doesn't disappear. It's a little ridiculous especially with how fast you can teleport back to it, singlehandedly won me a game I did not at all deserve to win.

Comments

• jmwjmw27
    Options

And yes I'm aware they can be dispelled but it was impossible for the survivors to unhook without sending two people as I held a chokepoint on the map and after the first hit teleported to the stairs to beat them to basement. Doesn't feel fair.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 241
    Options

I can understand your frustration. It's like how twins can get free camps by hooking near Victor.

Hallucinations should dispel like a knight guard

• jmwjmw27
    Options

There is a reason killers have powers restricted around the hook to prevent camping like this. Unknown's power should be similarly restricted. If you think it is good that I should be able to win a game by proxy camping with a clone close by to a hook then I would love to see how often you play survivor.

• xltechno
    xltechno Member Posts: 971
    Options

I don't think they need to disappear, but they should be unable to warp within a certain range until they are unhooked. By doing so, survivors who do not want to killer warped will have enough time to erase the illusion.