We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Where did Sable's Designer Corset go?

Options

I was playing DBD, and I ran across a Sable wearing an outfit similar to mine. Except where I had my Flower & Lace corset, hers was much more red, yet not the P3 version. It was this:

I snooped around Google and found this: https://dbd.tricky.lol/cosmetics list of Sable cosmetics. I own all of them except the Twitch shirt and the removed Designer Corset. This top is perfect--better than the rose tint I wear:

You can see the visible corset difference from the Bloody clothes. But I NEED THIS TOP.

WHY WAS IT REMOVED? WE MUST TAKE TO THE STREETS!

Answers

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,366
    Options

DLC exclusive top, so you had to buy the whole DLC and not just Sable on her own

• Eleghost
    Eleghost Member Posts: 982
    Options

It's from buying the full chapter not just her with shards. They always give an alternative shirt/top for characters when you buy the dlc with money. Only exceptions are some licensed ones.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,204
    Options

Yep. As others have said, its not removed, it's just you have to buy the full chapter DLC on your platform store, not use Auric Cells or Iri Shards.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,204
    edited March 27
    Options

Maybe the early ones, but every licensed lately has come with at least an exclusive charm if not an exclusive top.