We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Map Offerings are unhealthy for the game.

Options
Toastyy
Toastyy Member Posts: 226
edited March 27 in Feedback and Suggestions

I’ve been noticing during the event that still with everyone running BP offerings there is a very high chance a map offering will be in play. Sure sometimes you’ll use one for a particular build to try out but majority of the time it’s to bully the killer or favours a particular killer. It’s always to gain an advantage over the other side. I do play more killer so I might notice it more but I’d be happy to lose the ability to chose to go to a particular map.

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,517
    Options

Map offerings should eliminate the chance of being sent to a Realm instead of nigh-guarantee it send tweet

• Toastyy
    Toastyy Member Posts: 226
    Options

I’d actually like that change and I would actually start using them. I’d be using Hawkins offerings every game

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,724
    Options

Agreed, as I have heard Zubat say many times they should 'veto' certain maps.

No good ever comes from map offerings on either side and a lot of the times I see an offering someone disconnects during loading. I watched a streamer try 3 times in a row to get Midwich the other day lol.

Some map offerings you pretty much know what you're going to get and it almost always ends in a very unfun match.

• jonifire
    jonifire Member Posts: 1,437
    Options

Disagree, I like Map offerings. They are the only useful offerings and it‘s something cool to have. Often you never get the maps you wana play on and then I just put myself there. I hate getting cold wind all day.

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762
    Options

I'd say some maps are unhealthy for the game and immediately killswitched.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 2,976
    Options

I think that'd end up being kinda useless honestly, especially considering that there's a lot of junk in the Rare tier of Offerings anyway.

There's also a lot of map-specific achievements. Good luck getting Outbreak Breakout without at least 30 RPD offerings.

I think BHVR should either stop making annoying maps, or at least drop another map in the realm that is better for the other side. Kinda like how Ichorous Loam isn't a guaranteed Garden of Joy offering anymore, so it's less strong.

• nodforkiss
    nodforkiss Member Posts: 120
    Options

almost every survivor team uses one strong survivor sided map and thats bullshit. it should be random, i shouldnt be forced to play in god damn ormond.