We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for a group/people to play with

Options
Sablesthighhighs
Sablesthighhighs Member Posts: 1
edited March 27 in Looking For Players

Hello, I am from the UK (F) and I am looking for people to play with. I play on PSN but I can play with people on all platforms and locations and have a mic and discord. I welcome anyone and my only requirement is that people are chilled and drama free. I am just here for laughs and to enjoy the game and all levels are welcome. I am not a god tier looper by any means but I know how to play the game and will help my teammates. If you are interested leave your user username or message me.

Post edited by Sablesthighhighs on

Comments

• idek120
    idek120 Member Posts: 39
    Options

Cringe_Worthy23 is my psn, if you're interested.

• Tvdl_2000
    Tvdl_2000 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Tvdl_2000 is my PSN if you are interested

• vango
    vango Member Posts: 2
    Options

Would love to play with you, I play on PC, you can add me (vango). I probably will be a little hesitant to talk a lot at first, but with time I'll get braver

• FonzyHill
    FonzyHill Member Posts: 2
    Options

Hi Fonzyhill is my PSN if interested at any point.

• underdevelopedahole
    underdevelopedahole Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hey! I'm also on PSN and looking for lighthearted people to play with. I'm 27 (F) and have a mic or discord. Feel free to add me if you'd like 😊. My PSN is zrain2015.