We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

New Perk Idea

Options
Blueberry
Blueberry Member Posts: 12,758
edited March 27 in Feedback and Suggestions

What do y'all think about a perk for killer that muffles the killers ambient sounds and footsteps? Good, bad, interesting potential?

Not speaking of killer powers, but footsteps and ambient sounds of the killer like Myers breathing, Ghostface flapping, Dredge "groaning" i guess it would be lol. Stuff like that.

I feel like there's a few killers that are heavily hurt by those sounds that would definitely consider running this.

Comments

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 241
    Options

This would be thr buff that my stealth Nemmy needs!

It's tough to say, as the audio was made for balance but eh, I'd have fun with it.

Spooky Dredge would become a thing and I'd be so down for that

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,758
    edited March 27
    Options

Oh totally! Spooky Myers or Dredge. While the devs may feel those audios help balance them I think it would be fair since you're giving up a perk slot that could literally be a PR, Pop, GE etc. This perk would make for some interesting "stealth" builds and if you're giving up a perk slot for it could make actual stealth killers stealthier as well.