Adrenaline update

Options
13»

Comments

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

People who believe the devs only favor one side are not the brightest, that's for sure.

It has nothing to do with not wanting to see it. Both sides have been seeing good changes over the past, killer just have seen much more in the last many years because there was a time where survivor was way stronger than killer.

Perhaps BHVR went a bit overboard with changes favoring killer, but that doesn't immediately mean they favor that side. And honestly, the problem is less about the good changes that killers have gotten, but more about the good changes survivors haven't gotten yet, that help against tunneling and camping. DS buff is at least a start however.

• TerraEsram
    TerraEsram Member Posts: 571
    Options

Make survivor perkless, it's gonna be more simple

Even if Adrenaline was not that gutted, this perk got a big nerf where you get now more chance that this perk gonna be a waste

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,328
    edited March 29
    Options

Mostly this. We all knew they would gut Adrenaline. I've been trying to play without it and its fine. But naturally BHVR went overboard.

@RhysVMT has the right thought process currently imo. This is the constant cycle. Perks get talked about a bunch because killers/survivors got burned by it a few times, and then they complain. BHVR see's if said perks are used a lot. If yes, nerf and gut. If no, the perk is fine.

I think it may be time I start looking for foggier pastures. I love my dbd but everything I love about it slowly devours my hope. I don't find killer much fun lately as its just easy mode and brainless motor skill application. Solo'Q's unrivaled difficulty is the only thing that keeps me going anymore. Ugh

edit: Grammar

• Legendary_deedee
    Legendary_deedee Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 19
    Options

I think all the changes except to 5 seconds to 3 seconds is great. 4 seconds will be the sweet spot. Also please make decisive strike 4 seconds as well. If 5 was too overpowered and 3 seconds is too weak then 4 seconds is the sweet spot.