Weapon Sizing for 3D Prints: Any help is appeciated

Hey, I'm trying to make cosplay replicas of all the killers weapons. I've seen the guides and the details are fantastic. But there's no measurements.

Is there any chance that someone here would know the dimensions of each killers weapons, I want them to be on a perfect 1:1 scale

I'd like to have them all on display on some kind of mount like this, but theme it appropriately. Thanks to anyone that helps <3

Answers

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 1,243

I 3d print stuff too but I would say find the height of a survivor for example David King is 6’2 I believe and then you can grab the model from the weapons in the unity game model viewer and put them sided by side.

However you could just google most of them as Onis kanabo is probably standard size and tricksters bat is obviously just a bat. Wesker and Hunk have KaBar combat knives which you can buy on Amazon. Huntress’s axe is handmade and since she is 7’8” it’s probably pretty big. Just like her hatchets. Those things are probably like 8lbs lol. That’s all I can think of tbh, I’m actually about to start printing Huntress’s stuff this weekend lol. And I want to pay someone to model her blighted axe for printing so I can put neon yellow lights in it and hang it on my wall!