We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for players to play (casual/competitive) DBD

Options
Savij95
Savij95 Member Posts: 2

Hey guys,

28 male

So im new to DBD and im looking for (casual/competitive) player(s) to survive with!

I have a good clear headset i know this makes a big difference 😅

This game seems awesome so far and im shocked ive only just come across it. Ive never seen it as the game it is until now.

Obviously this is the kind of game where cooperation makes a huge difference. I don't mind playing casual or competitive. I am new, but i do learn quick.

Male or female hit me up!
My username is my Xbox gamertag.
i also have Discord.

Comments

• sorrowmist
    sorrowmist Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

I don't really know how to add since i'm not on xbox and I don't have your dbd tag, but my discord is sorrowmist

• underdevelopedahole
    underdevelopedahole Member Posts: 4
    Options

Hey! I'm also looking for new friends to game with. Feel free to add my discord as I'm on PS.

My discord is underdevelopedasshole#5673