If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Haddie

Options
C3Tooth
C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,956

I traveled to India last week so I had some fun ideas drawing Haddie.

1.The meaning behind Indians' greeting Namaste

Skeletal mass (Dredge's skin with many empty hands) was originally planned to be the default model of The Dredge. Perhaps BHVR planned to put connection to Hindi culture(?)

2.Haddie teaches to wear Saree

The fabric is about 70 cm width and 6.5 meters in length.

3.How Indians and I hide from the sun's heat

Perhaps Haddie should have a few Saree cosmetics?

Comments

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,340
    edited April 2
    Options

Glad to see you had fun! And they would be very fitting! Amazing artwork as always.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 359
    Options

Love my Canadian gurls; Haddie not being more popular makes me Saddie, but these drawings made me Gladdie

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    Options

This is lovely! I don’t play Haddie, but I would totally buy Saree cosmetics for her to wear🫶🏽

Those pleats look too cute! Actually gonna try this with fabric I have. Just wanna enjoy the vibe up to the pleats stage for a bit n maybz wear it like a skirt☺️

• C3Tooth
    edited April 8
    Options

4. A lot of kids begging on the street in India, followed by women few meters behind (I assume they’re the kids' moms?)

There was a little girl, holding my little finger and followed me to my bus (about 5min of walking). Felt like I had a daughter…

Post edited by C3Tooth on
  • C3Tooth
    Options

5. I was as confused as them. What does Haddie mean?