We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

HEX GIRLS COLlECTION from Scooby-Doo

Options
WatchMedusa
WatchMedusa Member Posts: 2

Hi, it's me again. The amatur artist who illustrates every now and then. The previous collection was "Bitter Easter Collection". Since the release of Sable I had only one thing on my mind, my childhood. It reminds me of Thorn from Scooby Doo... So why not make a HEX GIRLS collection? Oh, yeah.

Thorn (Sable) : I chose this character because, as I said it reminded me of the singer. On the other hand she is related to witchcraft and she is a new survivor, she needs more skins.

Dusk (Kate): For me it was obvious, she's blonde and her history with music simplified everything. I could have put Mikaela but it felt forced (besides I have a duo of skins in process for Sable and her :3).

Luna (Élodie): I ran out of girls related to music or witchcraft... but..., my babe is a dark arts researcher and if you ask me, although she has nice skins, she can have more, right?

A dream come true for me, now I'm off to listen to "Spell on you" by the Hex Girls.

Hope you like it!

HEX GIRLS COLlECTION from Scooby-Doo 1 vote

Like it
100%
Chordyceps 1 vote
IDK
0%
Nope
0%