What Is Your Favorite Killer/Survivor Build?

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,828

Comments

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,521
    Options

This might not fit but… If my memory serves me at all

Killer-

Hex: Huntress Lullaby (the old version)

Hex: Ruin (the old version)

BBQ

Whispers

Survivor-

I kinda like what I'm running now

Lightwieght

Leader

Botany Knowledge

Kindred

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 674
    Options

Will certainly make people here angry but who cares.

Killer Build:

Lethal Pursuer- Get that early snow ball going

Friends to the End: pairs with Lethal, and lets me get right to a chase more often than not.

3rd Perk tends to be a bit more fluid, Lightborn if I see multiple flashlights, Surge, Monitor and Abuse. Just something simple that I know I can get use out of.

NoED: Cause I'm not perfect and make mistakes and this perk can help me secure a kill or, if the other players are really dimb, secure a win.

Survivor:

Contrary opinion, I like the Invocation perk. Its not S Tier by any means and certainly the criticisms are valid, but Ive always a No Mither build to just pmay with amd this Invocation replaces No Mither nicely, meaning I no longer potentially supercharge Thanatophobia or Oni.

Invocation- You all know this perk. Only advice Id give is if you do not have the perk, dont try and help. Unless everyone hops on it its never worth it.

Resilience- Once broken you do everything faster, repairing gens, opening gates, etc.

Desparate Measures- Same idea, once a Survivor is injured you get the bonus effects, so now you unhook and heal much quicker.

Windows- Windows is just a good perk. Gives plenty of info both in and out of chase, and imo isn't the broken mess a lot of players will call it

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,392
    Options

Survivor:

• Head On
    • Quick & Quiet
    • Bond
    • Empathic Connection

Not only do I just love head on, but this build not only lets me see where to go for them, but let's injured teammates see me go for them. Always fun to have a random teammate run the killer in front of the locker I go for mid-chase. More so just wish that Head On highlighted the locker you're in to get around this, but what can you do.

Killer:

• Lethal Pursuer
    • BBQ / Floods
    • Brutal Strength
    • Agitation

I usually like going for more quality of life perks on killer. Starting and finding chases quicker, breaking pallets and walls quicker, and carrying survivors quicker. Agitation almost always counters sabo and block plays as well so gives you one less thing to worry about.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 419
    Options

If I had to pick one, I'd have to pick none because I love too many combos. This is why I'm perpetually single.

Right now I'm appreciating Wicked+Second Wind on Survivor.

• RFSa09
    RFSa09 Member Posts: 606
    Options

On the nemesis:

-Pain res

-Corrupt intervention

-Lethal pursuer

-Discordance

-Marvin´s Blood

-Broken recovery coin

My ´´meme´´ build for him is:

-Dying light

-Fire up

-Spies from the shadows

-Hex: No one escapes death

-Adrenaline Injector

-Licker tongue

For survivor i use:

-Decisive strike

-Chemical Trap

-Lithe (or balance landing / Dramaturgy)

-Unbreakable

My ´´meme´´ build is:

-Rookie spirit

-Troubleshooter

-Inner focus

-Counterforce

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,342
    Options

Haddie totem perk for extra gen speed, Inner Healing, Counterforce and small game. Perfect build for totems that reward with selfheal and gen speed. Love it.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

Survivor: Balanced, Kindred, We'll Make It and either Windows or Strength in Shadows

I cant really say I have a fav for killer as I tend to use different builds on most killers as they play differently

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,240
    Options

Killer: Lethal, BBQ, Brutal Strength, STBFL

The perfect build to say "screw you, I'm playing pallet Freddy". You'll probably lose but you'll have a good time regardless.

Survivor: Bond, Lithe, Open Handed, We'll Make It

It has a bit of everything and the combination of Bond + Open Handed is so addictive.