...speaking of teabags...

Options
Garboface
Garboface Member Posts: 188
edited April 16 in General Discussions

What is this peculiar mind twist that occurs in over half the killers I do this to? I will sometimes get to a point where I'm like "dude (or dude-ette), your sweatization of this game is making me feel compelled to send some bouncy butt sass your way." My intent is not meant to be flattering or even good in any way. It is often done when they are at the pinnacle of their "art". I time it this way so as to maximize the odds of me getting my point across. Often, it gets me killed but moreso they seem to start being all nice and let us remainders loose.

I am really just surrendering in my own dumbass way but...why does it make them act all nice? I am of course...touched...but, yeah.

Post edited by Garboface on

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,157
    Options

tell me you speak like this irl and if not please do

• Garboface
    Garboface Member Posts: 188
    edited April 16
    Options

I do sometimes. Entirely contingent on how full of myself I am at any given moment and of course, I take into consideration how much ill will shall be foisted back at me for behaving quite oddly.

Seriously though, I do. I just find it funny. My grammar is terrible but I am still amused. Thanx for what I shall interpret as a compliment. =D