We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What are some perks that seriously need a buff?

Options
Tyler3
Tyler3 Member Posts: 38

For killers and survivors. Honestly there's quite a few, say however many you want.

Comments

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

Distortion

Friendly Competition

Tinkerer

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,215
    Options

It would honestly be faster to name those that are fine... Basically 80% of the perks in this game are so terrible nobody ever runs them... Like quite literally you could play 1000 games and probably not even once encounter 30-40% of the perks that exist.

• JeanGreyarea
    JeanGreyarea Member Posts: 345
    Options

power of two suck and bloodpact suck

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 1,448
    Options

It needs one more token so the Survivors can actually repair a little instead of hiding in the terror radius constantly to refill. Or, it needs a reduction in refill time. I have way too many Killers bringing Lethal, BBQ, No Where to Hide and Bitter Murrmer. It's too much. Not to mention the add-ons.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 936
    Options

Face the darkness, i feel it could use another effect or something or at least an increased aura duration.

Machine Learning, i know it got buffed before but i still can hardly get the perk to work in most matches that i've used it.

Gearhead, I think it's fine but the perk could use a noise notification when an aura is shown, much like BBQ the aura sometimes blends into the gen.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 247
    Options

Machine Learning could use something very minor. It's just missing something tiny.

I know I know, haste bad and I should feel bad etc. Etc.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,400
    Options
    • Every Huntress perk
    • Every Doctor perk
    • Every Ace perk

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 130
    Options

All of Skull Merchant perks.

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,486
    Options

Huntress Lullaby- it needs something else… maybe shrinking the skillcheck by a % for each hook

Call Of Brine- maybe getting it's 200% back but removing the changing the Gen aura yellow

Or they could remove the 5% Gen regression, Gen tap and 8 Gen kicks then rework the Gen regression

Listing every perk that I think needs a buff would be maddening for both you and me

So how about changing the mechanics involved

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,808
    Options

This Is Not Happening has not been happening at all. It's probably the only perk whose name is a 100% accurate description of what it does.

This needs some love desperately, especially being a general perk.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,266
    Options

Its like half the perks on each side tbf.

• tjt85
    tjt85 Member Posts: 582
    Options

I can think of a few perks to buff (and how I would buff some of them):

Pharmacy - I'd make it so it grants you the ability to see chests within 24 metres whenever injured.

Diversion - Why doesn't it charge up while in chase? I think it should.

Borrowed Time - Aside from Sprint Burst, there are no decent anti-tunneling perks that new players can access for free. So in addition to its current effect, I think the extra 10 seconds of bonus endurance should apply to being unhooked as well. Perhaps this is too strong, so for balance maybe this extra feature should deactivate in the end game.

Visionary - Why would you ever use this perk when DeJa Vu exists?

Cut loose - Activation time is way too short and it has a crazy long cool down.

I think most Killer perks are at least fine, but here are a few that could be buffed:

Superior Anatomy - Why does this perk have such a long cool down (30 seconds!)? Is it really so strong?

I also think every Huntress and Wraith Perk could use a buff. With the exception of Huntress Lullaby, they're just terrible.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,059
    edited April 18
    Options

Killer perks:

Overcharge. It was terrible, then they overbuffed it, then they nerfed, it then they nuked it and now it's worse than nothing. Good job, devs. Real successful way to make more perks viable and change up the meta. We're pretty close to the pre 6.1.0 killer meta again.

CoB. Got nuked too. It wasn't an issue prior to 6.1.0, so I don't think it was an issue after 6.1.0 either. But the combination in the meta back then made it problematic.

Predator. This is pretty self-explanatory. A perk that is worse than nothing because the only upside is actually a downside is terrible design.

Bloodhound. I don't even have the words for this garbage perk.

Leverage. Maybe I could see this perk being good, if it wasn't active for only 30 seconds after getting a hook.

Alien Instinct. It's a worse BBQ and because it also applies the oblivious status effect the survivor is warned that it is in play.

Beast of Prey. This is on a whole new level. "Bad" doesn't even begin to describe it.

Oppression. 80 seconds cooldown. That is almost an entire gen.

Overwhelming Presence. Outside of specific dedicated builds on The Game, it's useless.

Remember Me. It's completely obershadowed by No Way Out.

Survivor perks:

This Is Not Happening. What a perk. What a perk indeed.

Weaving Spiders. Invocation perks were already dead on arrival. This is sad.

No Mither. Yeah... No.

Quick Gambit. It might work on The Game but other than that it's terrible design. When the killer is on you, you should be nowhere near your team mates, so the very concept is flawed.

Solidarity. Good idea, bad execution.

Second Wind. It's simply undertuned.

Teamwork perks. Dead concept.

Up The Ante. It's only useful in one specific build and that build isn't exactly something you can use in solo queue.

Visionary. Why would I run this instead of Deja Vu?

• Livion
    Livion Member Posts: 147
    Options

That's an interesting idea but if surge worked like that it would leave eruption without a job.

Besides with the new anti 3 gen mechanic it wouldn't be as effective, at least that's what I think

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 263
    Options

This is Not Happenning, Premonition, Invocation: WS, both Teamwork perks and many more