We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Penalty

Options
Chooocolatee
Chooocolatee Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
edited April 17 in General Discussions

The game sometimes throws me out of the game because of my connection problem and I get a 1-day penalty. How can I play this game? There are people who have this problem like me. Does the penalty system want me to delete the game?Or, if this penalty system regulation were to be changed to a system that can be distinguished from intentional exits due to terminal problems, the penalty encourages the user to delete the game.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,032
    Options

It still is technologically impossible to differentiate general connection losses like black outs, pulling the plug, turning off the router/wifi, the Internet provider having problems aso.

The only things that could be differentiate would be server or client side crashes and would make specified software tools to diagnose necessary to revoke the penalty.

• Garboface
    Garboface Member Posts: 188
    Options

I was going to say...that's a lot of internet problems. I got 15 minutes yesterday as my provider randomly resets my connection for shiznits and giggles (I am guessing) but that type of thing is rare.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,187
    Options

"because of my connection problem"

Then fix your connection problem before you play Onlinegames. Even if it would be possible to see the difference between someone actually crashing or just pulling their plug to get out of a game, it would not matter for the other 4 players in the game. They dont care if you ragequit via the Leave Match-Button, pull the Plug or just crash because of your internet connection. The result for them is the same.

So if there is an issue on your end, fix this issue. When you have a DC-penalty of 1 day, you clearly lost connection a few times (first is 1 minute, second 5 minutes, third is 15 minutes and I dont even know how it goes on from there). And instead of trying to fix it, you try over and over again to play with that instable connection.