We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Any Xbox user get initialize error today?

Options

I had this error once before. Resetting simply advanced past it and I never thought of it again.

It would seem FINALLY I have become a victim to this. Resets don't work. How the hell do you fix this?

I am asking here because the internet seems full of nonsense options that don't work.

Comments

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,768
    Options

Im noticing a large spike on down detector. Is this not on my end?

• jayoshi
    jayoshi Member Posts: 285
    Options

My friend is having the same issue. It's a known xbox problem right now.

• SAWII
    SAWII Member Posts: 63
    Options

”How the hell do you fix this?”

Unfortunately I haven’t found any solution other than waiting for it to go away. My condolences, hope it’s quick.

• NovaKane
    NovaKane Member Posts: 82
    Options

On xbox with the same issue as well

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,000
    Options

Mine has been broken all evening :(

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,768
    Options

Yeah this is for sure not on our end. Huge spike on down detector.

ANyone have this and finally get to play? I dont feeling like booting up.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,237
    Options

I'll check when I get outta work today

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 247
    Options

I've seen a couple crashes the past couple days. Everybody gets DCd but only the killer and I got 0 bloodpoints. Maybe a squirrel chewed on a wire

• Nebula
    Nebula Member Posts: 1,388
    Options

Yup, had the same problem last night. Tried like 6 different things and none of them worked, must have been a widespread issue then.