We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Plague is overrated

Options

Hold W Killer againts power, loop basic M1 Killer without power. Yes, she can make you exposed but good Survivors don't care.

Ezi to gen rush, ezi to loop without power.

Comments

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,668
    Options

plague chase people? Every plague i go against put someone on the hook, go get there power, and proxy camp the hook. 90% of the time

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,449
    Options

otz rates her highly because iri seal+devotee amulet. 60 second of corrupt purge 5 times per match with deadlock is strong.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,266
    Options

Oh yea in that case I can see her being strong.

But I am talking about not running her best addons.

I am strugguling with her even running like Apple addons which are considered pretty nice. Survivors in my games don't care about being injured, they will loop you to Oblivion unless you get your power in chase and that is limited and they can also juke it offten or hide behind objects.

Also I hate how you hit them with your power, they even do their scream or cough sound "ehh ehh!" and nothing happends like what the hell.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,449
    edited April 17
    Options

that is why i run double infection increase add-on's to instantly break people. Most people cleanse in my games. I only run a single off-meta perk which is monitor&abuse on her. for some reason, it makes survivors cleanse.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,215
    Options

Even in comp she does fairly well because of her corrupted fountain uses... I don't think she is overrated and probably in the top 10 or at least 15 of best killers in the game, Plague is really strong. Especially when you have 3 fountains from the start.

• Garboface
    Garboface Member Posts: 188
    edited April 17
    Options

Dying light and thanatophonia.

Game over.

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,726
    Options

Gotta say I never really rated Thana, as a survivor I never think 'oh no the killer has Thana' it is more of a roll of the eyes when I get yet another Thana Legion as it just means a drawn out tedious match most of the time

• Unusedkillername
    Unusedkillername Member Posts: 105
    Options

It's to force suvs to cleanse or tank the 20%. Think of it like this you give the plague corrupt or you are suffering pentimento effect.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,059
    Options

Plague mains:

• Null_Winter
    Null_Winter Member Posts: 15
    Options

Basekit with no perks or add-ons: She's pretty bad and is easily stomped by any window vault or pallet.

Add-ons and perks: Unstoppable monster that can stack so much slowdown and force Survivors between the bad decision of all being Exposed or handing over her machinegun just so they have that extra health state and slightly less slowdown.

Bamboozle alone makes Survivors have to drop the pallet early on any standard "window and a pallet" loop, and increasing her infection rate makes her almost as good as OG "backsaw Billy".

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 247
    Options

Have you considered running add-ons? And maybe some perks? (Perks that actually do something, so literally anything besides Thana/DL)

Plague can be evil if you want her to.

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,091
    edited April 19
    Options

I think it's more that survivors don't have the patience/coordination to play around her effectively and she has very scary proxy camping potential if she has good pools with duration. There are also some maps that funnel survivors in a way that makes saving very difficult.