We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Please Revert Thana Back as Mangled and healing slowdown already have limited time

Options
ButterFlee13
ButterFlee13 Member Posts: 261
edited April 17 in Feedback and Suggestions

I cant play ghost face with Nurse calling and Thana combo at all because of the nerf.

I needs my hit and run, spread pressure play

How can one perks basically only work for Legion. You already nerfed all Mangle effect

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Sarrif
    Sarrif Member Posts: 51
    Options

Mangled never should have been changed to affect healing progress in the first place, all it does is kill off any non meta healing perks. When was the last time you saw someone run reactive healing, resurgence, or solidarity?

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 263
    Options

That is a fault of Hemorrage, not Mangled.

All Mangled does is give you a bit longer heal.

Hemorrage makes it so you lose healing progress.

I would be rather if Hemorrage was timed and Mangled wasn't

• ButterFlee13
    Options

The last complaint was heal take too much time not hemo where people can go hide and heal safely.

August Update way back after all perk shake up was people stack up mangle and thana and pentimento thing and people was complaining.

• Novapheonix22
    Novapheonix22 Member Posts: 20
    Options

So I can speak both from a Survivor standpoint and a killer standpoint as a main killer but I play Survivor a lot because I do it with my friends. And the one thing I will say is I absolutely agree Santa needs to be on nerfed because it feels really ######### that there is a perk that only works on two killers in the entire game and the two killers that can use it usually won't because there are better things they could be running. I was not fortunate enough to be around during the Santa 5% time but as a Survivor now the only time I ever pay any attention to thanatophobia is when all four survivors are injured hooked or dying and which point you just heal one of them and congratulations that's 14% removed from the Slowdown. And with how many people I see running deja vu or resilience that 6% slowdown is completely negated or just not super relevant cuz now they're just repairing it normal speed.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,448
    Options

weird how they revert decisive strike but don't revert thana for killer.

• vBlossom_
    vBlossom_ Member Posts: 237
    Options

No, it shouldn't be reverted, as killers got +10 seconds to gen time (gen takes 12% longer time basekit, basically) and nerf to medkits and healing at all:

• Longer healings - healing took 16 seconds, now 24 seconds,
    • All medkit give one self-heal,
    • Bothany reworked into not synergizing with medkit,
    • CoH nerfed to not allow self-heal

Why do you think it would be good to easily give -5.5% penalty per injured/dying survivor?

I don't think, given above changes, that killers should have another easy-value perk next to PainRes / Pop / Lethal / NTH / Grim.

So DS going from 3 seconds to 5 seconds would balance making Thana much more oppressive in current state of the game?
    I don't think so.

• vBlossom_
    Options

Also worth mentioning is that killers have basekit 2+ old STBFL stacks and have basekit -5% gen regression while kicking.
    Let's not forget about that, okay? This game is not the same as it was where Thana have original values, Thana could be nerfed, but you got sth instead of that.

• Devil_hit11
    edited April 18
    Options

i just want a -4% healing penalty per injured survivor back. in current numbers, it would be 5%.

with the nerf of sloppy, exposed type builds are impossible to play as on killer. expose perks suck too much. they're either hexes which are worthless or timed effects like dragon grip, myc, hubris etc. Sloppy was only good expose-type perk. It prevents people from healing so all your future chases were 1 hit downs.

So DS going from 3 seconds to 5 seconds

DS is slowing killer down passively for no effort.

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 967
    edited April 18
    Options

Thana encouraged hits on multiple players (Is hit and run not healthy gameplay?) and provided slowdown via healing (Not another gen regression perk).

If people wanted variety in Killer builds and spreading of pressure, reverting Thana would be an incentive to do so

• vBlossom_
    Options

I don't think people would want to verse killer with PainRes, Pop and Thana on top of it.

Also in current state Thana incentivises hit and run playstyle - all survivors need to be injured for full value.

i just want a -4% healing penalty per injured survivor back.

But why? As I've mentioned above, healing perks got nerfed, medkits got nerfed, healing times are longer, yet you still want additional healing penalty on top of that?

Like, don't you think that mangled, even timed-out, isn't enough at this point? After you hit someone with sloppy, they are healing slower, there are less healing perks and healing time got longer?

If you put it on perspective, it looks like killers have semi-thana in basekit, back then it was 16 seconds per heal, now it's 24.

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,091
    Options

Thana just needs frontloaded with a slight max nerf so it's useful on more than 2 killers. 4% 6% 3% 2% seems like a good balance while reducing it's max potential.

• caligraph
    caligraph Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 246
    Options

ds is practically the same since the new animation takes so long. I think its about 3.7 seconds now.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,773
    Options

Thana does need to be reverted back to its last version. This current version is terrible, even on its best killers.

• ButterFlee13
    edited April 18
    Options

"I don't think people would want to verse killer with PainRes, Pop and Thana on top of it."

can you clarify this to me? I feel like you dont even understand how thana usage is?

Does "PainRes, Pop and Thana" stronger or more oppressive than current slow down meta combo now, I cant magine man holy!

so these are gabage combo then, below
    Pain + Pop + Grim

Pain + Pop + DMS
    Pain + Pop + Corrupt Intervene
    Pain + Pop + Deadlock

stacking slowdown will continue no matter what.

Thana is the single core component of hit and run built

Thana + Nurse calling +SBFL + Rapid

Thana + Nurse calling +Jolt + Infectiours Fright

Thana + Nurse calling + Jolt + Pop maybe

Thana + Nurse + dying light + Pop

• Devil_hit11
    Options

it is not the same at all. it was 1.4 seconds. now it is 3.7. that's crazy for m1 killer catch-up. it is back to being a 20 second-waste time button hold-w for killers.

• GeneralSkien
    GeneralSkien Member Posts: 100
    Options

Thana is a really ehh perk right now, getting 4 injuries is really good, however the fact that it gets shut down by one person healing sucks. honestly if there were to buff it, here is how they should do it. (Warning tokens)

Thantophobia

For each currently injured, downed, or hooked survivor gain a token up to 4

once you have 4 tokens Thantophobia activates for 60 seconds. While you have 4 tokens the timer pauses.

While activated survivors suffer from a 8/12/16 % Speed penalty for…

• Repairing
    • Sabotaging
    • Cleansing
    • Blessing

• caligraph
    caligraph Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 246
    Options

this just in- stun animation removed and ds fully meta again

• Devil_hit11
    Options

Like, don't you think that mangled, even timed-out, isn't enough at this point? After you hit someone with sloppy, they are healing slower, there are less healing perks and healing time got longer?

the expose perks are too unreliable. I rather run sloppy+old thana and ensure my opponent is injured the entire trial.