We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Remove autoaim finally

Options
i_dont_care223
i_dont_care223 Member Posts: 118
edited April 17 in Feedback and Suggestions

this stupid feature just once again cost me a kill srsly who needs it?

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Just to play devil's advocate, and I want you go record as saying I hate it when auto aim screws me over too…

... if its removed, people will definitely start complaining about taking hits that clearly missed on their screen.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,237
    Options

This is exactly what would happen if they disabled/removed Aim Dressing,. Especially with smaller statute killers like Freddy and Legion etc. Combined with latency and the game's coding, there would be so many animations that just look reteched and wildly missing their mark.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 1,357
    Options

I think its getting worse as well. I want a feature to be able to turn it off. Its so annoying honestly. I have missed so many hits because of it. I have some many videos clips too. Even my friends are like uhhhmm…..yeah….that should've hit. Your weapon with through their body lol

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,215
    edited April 17
    Options

The amount of times aim dressing makes you hit objects or a hooked survivor over the target you actually wanted to hit is ridiculous. It really should not be much of an effort to make hits connect and make it look so instead of making you hit walls or other stuff.

Post edited by Archol123 on
  • Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,819
    Options

Just stop aim dressing overruling a lunge. If I hold down the attack button I don't want it ending my lunge before I've let go.

• Novapheonix22
    Novapheonix22 Member Posts: 20
    Options

I Vault over a pallet towards me and I swung at them because I can very obviously hit them and for some reason the aim dressing decided to move me forward as the Survivor is completing their vault thus clipping me through the Survivor and on the other side of them so now I'm just hitting the pallet and the Survivor is behind me making distance.