We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for two or three players for a good Party

Options

Hello guys,

my girlfriend and I searching for new players so we can play as a four man party.

Some infomation about us. We both are German and search prefered for Germans as well, but English people or at least talk in English works as well. I am a bit newer to the game than her, but we do not have a certain playtime in mind. Means you can also be a total beginner and we do help where we can. The main goal is to just have fun and maybe help in the tasks.

Most important thing is that we do not want toxic behaviour. Means no t-bagging for no reason, no annoying the killer just cause he is a beginner or not that good with his killer or so. And also no toxic behaviour in the group as well, means no downtalking someone cause you think you are better or pointless and eternal discussions to make your own opinion the only one right.

We do prefer to have players on PC. And in the first time the communication need to be via chat. Means in the matches we can not really communicate but that does not mean it will be like that all the time. We have to see how it works in the beginning. Since we had very bad group members in the past which were very angry and all the time gave everyone the fault for their bad playstyle.

What we do not accept:

• endless discussions about normal arguments
  • t-bagging people only cause you think you are better
  • angry yelling or chatting cause you died on your own fault and nobody could save you in that moment
  • that your tasks are more important than these of the others or the normal match

What we do and can accept:

• help you with your tasks when you communicate it with us properly
  • help to train certain stuff if you for example want to learn to loop (But we are not professional in that like hardcore survivors are)
  • become mad about a situation and talk over it in a short angerment but not all the time. (Means when you are not like 10 games yell around cause a situation which already is in the past)

We are happy for everyone who want to join us and have a fun time. Please feel free to write me here in private as well if that is possible. I will answer for sure.