We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

I main Doctor because....

Options

Every game I play against the doctor its a bot running into a wall spamming attack and their special

so I start off by spamming my special and let the survivors think theyre safe then I come in and 4k

Comments

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 846
    Options

Evil. Just evil.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,846
    Options

Playing the on the expectations of the player rather than the game is a good one.

I always liked the pretend to be AFK Myer's game back in the early days when it worked more consistently.

Infinite T3 with tombstone. Stalk till you tier up to second, purposefully struggle to catch players then stop abruptly and pretend to stand still like you have given up.

Wait for cocky players to dance around you and BM at you while you stalk up to infinite tier 3, then kill everyone.

I wouldn't call it the greatest game but it was the occasional laugh. The cockier and more obnoxious the survivors, definitely the more satisfying the killing.

"The blackest eyes - the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up, because I realized that what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil." - Dr. Loomis.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,464
    edited April 17
    Options

In theory, afk myers shouldn't be working because you'd think people would put two & two together the first time they hear Myers' EW tier 2 stinger sound play.

• pseudechis
    pseudechis Member Posts: 3,846
    Options

Yeah players have generally wised up to it, every now and then you catch some fresh fish but its been a long time since I played it.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,637
    Options

do you really think people that waste there own time dancing around an afk killer can put two and two together?

• M1_gamer
    M1_gamer Member Posts: 337
    Options

ngl i sometimes forget doctor even exists. i cant even remember the last time i faced one.

• Azulra
    Azulra Member Posts: 331
    Options

It's just because he's in a similar situation as Singularity on a lower level where his power takes a lot of effort to use, but is usually not enough rewards due to his extreme slowness while charging up his Shock Therapy, the detonation delay time, and the fact that the Incapacitation he causes is only for like 2-3 seconds.

He just simply has a skill floor that is higher than the rewards he receives which makes him a killer not as many people want to play.