Is the game balanced around 4 man SWF on coms?

Options
Blueberry
Blueberry Member Posts: 12,905

As the title says, do you think the game is balanced around a 4 man swf on coms? So it's a "fair" match with both sides having an equal chance of winning.

Not implying anyone shouldn't be able to play with their friends or that anything should be changed in this post. This is simply a straight forward question of if you think it's balanced around that, that's all.

Is the game balanced around 4 man SWF on coms? 19 votes

Yes
31%
CodeDBduygu09SHARKBOSSBlightedTrapperChrissyG88FengMain61 6 votes
No
68%
GibberishBlueberryRaptorrotasMrPenguinaeonskulKateMain86PSPNilli02Archol123MrRetsejTheSingularitySleepyHqnyun 13 votes

Comments

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,208
    Options
    No

I dont think the game gets balanced around something that apparantly happens quite rarely, according to our community. Theres also to consider that the devs cant balance around something that isnt part of the game. They still need to balance around noncommunication as there arent any ingame communication tools.

I think we'd notice the devs balancing around something as strong as comms. If i were being snarky, I'd say that survivors are quite content with comms being outside the balance.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,620
    Options
    No

I'm going to say negative Onryoberry 👋😏

• KateMain86
    KateMain86 Member Posts: 2,225
    Options
    No

Of course not. The moment a SWF team sees one of Trapper's traps the game is already instantly in the favor of the survivors. They'll communicate where every trap is.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,277
    Options
    No

Obviously not, but it should be, which is why we need to close the gap between swf and solo.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options
    Yes

yes