We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Toba landing is a big problem

Options
Rxstevo
Rxstevo Member Posts: 4
edited April 17 in Feedback and Suggestions

You fixed borgo a bit now its time to fix this god awful map. There is so much clutter everywhere, its so easy to hide as survivor that you can just hide away mid chase if you lose los. and scratch marks are hard to track. This map just removes most killers m2 powers like movement killers. ranged killers, and chainsaw killers because of the clutter. Also literally every wall on this map needs a polish because you can get stuck so easily on a random rock. Also you dont even know there is a pallet before you get stunned because the loops just look like average clutter. As a singu main this map is just to unplayable for killer. Even other killers I enjoy like Wesker, Billy, Bubba, and unknown its just a bye bye to your power. Please rework this map to make it more playable for killer like you did for borgo.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,055
    Options

Most killers are fine on that map though. It's not the best map for killers in general but it's very much bearable. Blight and Hillbilly are pretty much alright on it (although you need to use specific routs for max distance), Bubba can very much play around the clutter because the collisions aren't quite so terrible and Huntress can throw over or through a lot of gaps.

Singularity not working on a map is not really a flaw in map design but in power design. They messed up with Singularity when it comes to slipstreaming survivors. You can't mark them even when only their foot is behind a wall or rock.

Scratch marks are an issue on their own. They are supposed to help the killer track survivors that they can't see but often times you have to rely on hearing them or on LoS directly because there is no way to follow the scratch marks. The worst part is, that it didn't used to be this way. A few years back scratch marks were so bright and thick you could always keep track of them, which should still be the case as it's literally an accessibility feature. Someone that can hear survivors won't rely on scratch marks because they can locate them behind walls.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 247
    Options

Tobas the most balanced level in the whole game.

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 130
    Options

what? Coal tower, all Autohaven maps besides Azarov? Most MacMillian maps?

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 247
    Options

Yup. It's a hill I'll die on.

In general, most killers can play around the level. And Survivors aren't helpless.

Singularity is the only real loser on this level, but that's more of a Singularity problem.

Even Blights and Billy do not struggle here.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,572
    Options

Agreed. I can't even compete in my own map.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 263
    Options

The map is fine.

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,816
    edited April 18
    Options

Mobility and Ranged killers are not the only killers.

Please stop taking our hiding spots, ground clutter and LoS blockers away. Sincerely, Trapper, Hag, Ghostface, Myers, Pig, Sadako, Wraith, Demogorgon, Chucky...

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 263
    Options

I agree.

If any map should get it's clutter removed, it's Eyrie of Crows. Those thin bushes do nothing but block attacks while giving no LoS break. Truly useless.

• LeFennecFox
    LeFennecFox Member Posts: 1,091
    Options

This map is not very friendly to colorblind people

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 844
    Options

This map is not bad if we compare to the Realese Borgo, Realese Borgo was toooooo survivor sided, toba landind is a ok map, I will not give up either survivor or killer when I see that map