So the full Haddonfield rework is going live as is?

Options

After all the negative feedback it got about the dead zones, useless pallets etc? Not one thing is being reverted from that terrible map rework?

Comments

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 855
    Options

they didn’t mentioned the unhooking thing on the dev note and Peanuts confirmed they are taking away this, they probably changed haddonfield but didn’t mentioned on the dev note

• CrackedShevaMain
    CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 172
    Options

I really really hope so, but at the same time, when you announce a change that big, if things are going to be reverted I feel like that should be mentioned in the update. Thats why I’m asking here to see if maybe they are removing some changes.

• Rudjohns
    Rudjohns Member Posts: 1,621
    edited April 18
    Options

I hope so

I will complete all my killer adept trophies by offering Haddonfield

and I will "end" myself everytime I get that map, so I don't really care, I will not play it. I want the kill rates to skyrocket :)

• Pino_2024
    Pino_2024 Member Posts: 13
    Options

There is no way Haddonfield is gonna hit live servers as it was in the PTB.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,100
    Options

I hope not. This might be the most killer sided map we've seen by far. The only thing they need to do is turn up the pallet count and the map would already be much better.

• Funky_lPunk
    Funky_lPunk Member Posts: 47
    Options

Was there even need in another rework? I'd say on old patch it was pretty balanced

• Funky_lPunk
    Funky_lPunk Member Posts: 47
    Options

what side was it tilted toward then? (im not talking about the patch before graphic update, that was unbearable)

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,102
    edited April 19
    Options

The current version is only really bad for weak M1 killers who can't deal with the windows. In response they have nerfed it so much that even the weakest killers can 4K on it. This completely ignores the fact that the average killer is significantly stronger than just a few years back. The PTB version is extremely killer sided to the point where it will be an almost guaranteed win for a high tier killer. If it goes live in the current form then it will definitely have to get a significant buff in a future update. Same thing happened with the Borgo rework when they went too far with the nerfs. The better solution would be to buff the weakest killers but they'd rather just make maps unplayable instead.