PS5 millions of errors

Options

Hello!

I’ve been wanting to ask for a while, but for the last month or so I’ve been getting 727383738 different errors on DBD. Anything from bloodweb error, connection error to game data error and Initialization error. I’ve had it say it can’t load my profile too like literally all errors to exist. I’ve also played rounds and ended up when DONE and trying to exist and get an error, so I don’t even get bloodpoints.

I’ve cleared cashe, checked connection, rebuild database, reinstalled, everything.

Are others having the issue as well?

Comments

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 933
    Options

No I’m sorry. I play on the PS4. It makes the fan run loud but no errors. Sorry it’s happening.

• Millamaj
    Millamaj Member Posts: 2
    Options

I searched earlier and I saw a similar thing last year, so idk if it’s happening all over again but I can hope it gets fixed asap… might be a ps5 ver issue :/ it only started happening after I started using the ps5 ver

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,735
    Options

I am on PS5 and I've not suffered any of these issues. Very sorry this is happening to you. I can't imagine what could be causing it. You've already tried everything I would have suggested you try to fix it.