Twins are still Super Sluggers

Options
Marioneo
Marioneo Member Posts: 322

if Devs just made Victor Latch on both healthy and injured survivors this would have solved the slugging issue they also should have kept the haste Charlotte gets while victor is latched.

Now were just back to Victor slugging the injured not to mention Devs did not say they reverted Victor gaining immunity so now Victor is now invincible while slugging injured survivors.

See y'all in 4 years when they "may" look at them again

Comments

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,501
    Options

I agree. i wish they would buffed slugging a little bit. slugging in current dbd feels like hooking with extra steps in most games then an actual win condition that killer can push for.

• MagicJoe
    MagicJoe Member Posts: 14
    edited April 19
    Options

I liked Scott Jund's idea of giving survivors more options while they're in the dying state, so players that are slugged still have some agency and makes it a bit more interesting. Maybe BHVR could even add new perks that only work while slugged that don't just pick you up. Like giving other survivors more repair speed if you're on the ground or something.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,100
    Options

They didn't do anything about the 7 seconds cooldown between a down and switching back to Charlotte either. Also, if they're going to be bugged anyway (which I assume they will because there has never been a time when they worked correctly) nobody is going to play them regardless.

When they reenabled Twins on live servers a few weeks ago it only took me 2 games to find another game breaking bug on them.

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 334
    Options

This right here is the best idea imo. I wouldn't be as upset about being on the ground for minutes if I could actually do something while on it. Right now it feels hopeless if your teammates don't want to play or just aren't experienced enough.

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 3,325
    Options

It is not about the community accepted it... When they talked about reworking twins the dev update said they wanted to do something about the slugging playstyle... And in that case the community ofc can expect the update to actually do what got promised.