True Suffering pinhead.

Options
supersonic853
supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,312

Saw this build on reddit and it's pretty effective. You pick up the box becoming undetectable. Get a early injure with sloppy. Then have face the darkness do some scream work with thrill making sure it isnt cleansed (im pretty sure its impossible to cleanse with both up) sometimes with luck ive had the scream happen while box solving. With you regularly grabbing the box to make people scream and become undetectable again. It basically removes chain hunts as a mechanic. (Unless you proxy camp the box to let it wind up with no opposition) then you have plaything to guarantee people keep screaming after they have a plaything up. Any ideas on what to make it better? I feel like iri lament configuration doesn't really have a point since you can beat them to the box anyway. And I'm wondering how effective sloppy is. But the others seem perfect. Thanks!

Comments

• appleas
    appleas Member Posts: 990
    edited April 20
    Options

I've done this build before, it works pretty well in maps with LOS blockers.

You could change the iri box to the Engineer's fang and change out Sloppy for Pentimento/Thana or something to help with chase.

If you're pretty good with your chains, Survivors will dread being near you since you can keep them constantly injured without m1 required.

The iri box doesn't see much value because you're pretty much picking up the box constantly. You might even run into one Survivor going for the box at the same time as you without Iri box.

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 708
    Options

add a midwich offering and you’ll be able to proxy camp the box without causing it to teleport away if it spawns in one of the classes

• D0NN1ED4RK0
    D0NN1ED4RK0 Member Posts: 708
    Options

also I think there’s like a 1 year old YT video from coconutRTS of how broken this build is

• Bardon
    Bardon Member Posts: 1,000
    Options

Sadly, Sloppy is getting nerfed badly but otherwise a good build!