What are your thoughts about Wesker?

Options

Im planning to buy him but kinda wanna consider cause I dont wanna buy him without knowing he is fun to play or not?

Answers

• BrightWolf
    BrightWolf Member Posts: 373
    Options

There is a bit of a skill ceiling with Wesker. In my experience as a casual Mr Whiskers player, I find that his power is fun but sometimes it's either too forgiving (by grabbing survivors over a mile away) or brutally punishing (by missing them point blank).

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,156
    Options

I just got him 2 months ago, and let me share you my experience.

At first 10 matches you'll get very frustrated, as you won't land your power much despite it being fun to use. You'll get stuck on almost everything until you get familiar with him. Prepare to lose the game with just 1-2 hooks, as most Survivors already know his counterplay well.

But if you get through all this, it starts to become really fun to play! At some point I can't stop playing him at all LOL

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 7,990
    Options

I think he's one of the best designed killers in DbD history. Very fun to play and allows for a lot of skill expression.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,281
    Options

One of the best killers they ever made. Fair (for the most part, that tunneling with Hindred after unhooking could be bit too much maybe), strong, skillfull and fun for both sides.

• ExcelSword
    ExcelSword Member Posts: 450
    Options

He has a pretty high skill floor so even with low skill you will still get good effectiveness from just using his power to catch up to survivors, or when there is little chance of them dodging you. Once you get more comfortable with him and put time in to him, his skill ceiling is quite high that you will feel like you are getting rewarded for your efforts.

The only thing I think he lacks with Dead by Daylight is the "horror" aspect, he is still thrilling to run from but more in an action-paced way, if that makes sense.