We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Let's brainstorm us up a plant-ish killer

Options
Feetusgod9
Feetusgod9 Member Posts: 19

Rules: purely hypothetical, don't overwrite other people's Ideas (keep it civil). Don't make the killer op as heck. at the end of the day I will compile the best candidates to showcase our collective creative genius. Have Fun! 😁

Comments

• FilthyLegionRevival
    FilthyLegionRevival Member Posts: 303
    Options

Got a couple ideas I can toss into here. There's one where you can maybe extend vines onto a surface from afar and quickly pull yourself to it. Good map mobility and maybe even use in chase. (can't trust bhvr to make a swinging mechanic with them so having it be just pulling towards wherever it lands seems best.) Another idea was being able to leave hindering trails. Personally, I find that boring and JUST MAN I LOVE ME SOME MOBILITY POWERS

• DBDnerd
    DBDnerd Member Posts: 20
    Options

The Blossom.

4.4M/S

Tall

Power: Overgrowth, and Vine Rupture.

Blooms: A Bloom (Flowers) Is by every generator. (Like within 16 meters). You see these auras in green. Survivors must tend to these blooms with a watering can. When survivors don’t tend a flower for 60 seconds, it does a poison cloud. Survivors can search glass chests and grab watering cans.

Poison Cloud: A 32 meter radius of lime poison seeps out of the bloom. This makes survivors hindered 3% instantly, incapacitated while in the cloud for 10 seconds, and exposed after 30 seconds and more. (This gives a clownish bottle effect that gets more powerful as your in the cloud). These effects linger for 5 seconds after leaving the cloud.

Vine Rupture: A blooms aura becomes purple when it uses poison cloud. You can use Vine Rupture after 10 seconds. (You can select via arrow, like Freddy). This will injure anyone tending to it, or anyone within 6 meters. This will also down, and will use killers instinct on downed survivors that were downed because of this.

One With The Vines: If a Bloom has not been tended to for 120 seconds, you may teleport to that bloom. The bloom will no longer have the poison cloud, but will come back 100% faster till the poison cloud.

Just The Iridescent Add-Ons.

Iridescent Watering Can. All Blooms Always are using the Poison Cloud. Watering cans no longer appear. Poison can now only Hinder survivors.

Cherry Blossom. Poison Clouds Now Exhaust survivors instead of Hindered, and Make Survivors Oblivious instead of Incapacitated.

This is my mid idea. πŸ‘

• Feetusgod9
    Feetusgod9 Member Posts: 19
    edited April 22
    Options

what if we made the different effects as like nemesis tiers. and the killer would be able to absorb the clouds to tier up maybe? Btw I love the concept you created πŸ‘Œ

• Livion
    Livion Member Posts: 149
    Options

A plant like killer would be really interesting!, the lore dictates that the entitie is a plant so an unorthodox idea would be to make it so the killer has a powerful connection to the entitie and thus can summon it's power (to an extent).

I thought of something like:

Entities seeds- it will start to fill up as you play, it fills up 5/10/14% faster for 1/2/3 sacrifices.

Uncharged: plant yourself in an spot, you become undetectable and can see the auras of every survivor around you, after a few seconds start moving again and your M1 has gained a random side effect (the idea was making it range from exhaustion to even something like the plagues plague Wich might be a bit to much)

Charged: You get 3% haste and can now dig yourself to any generator in a 35m radius, whenever you hook a survivor cover the hook in spines and now any survivor that saves them loses a health state (deactivates if you are in a 20m radius).

I went for an 1m killer that punishes altruism, but maybe is way to simple. (A dredge-like approach now that I think about it)

• Livion
    Options

Actually it would be better if it worked with stacks, so every few seconds you get a stack and when you activate any ability in the charged category you consume one

• DBDnerd
    DBDnerd Member Posts: 20
    Options

Another Idea:

The Sacrifice.
    A Sacrifice to Nature to gain Power, in return, a horror wonderland.

Weapon: A Cherry Blossom attached to her hand. (Think nemesis whip, but with a flower, and more nature like and green.

Power: All Will Be One. Whenever one or more survivors are weak, it boosts you, and hurts them. For every injured, downed, hooked, or dead survivor, you grow. When there is no one injured, you are basically just a M1 killer with no real power. When there is 1 person injured and etc, gain Vine Whip. When there are 2, gain Infecting Affection. When there are 3, Vine Whip grows in power, and all 4 allows a Mori, if they have max Sacrificial Material stacks.

Vine Whip: A Long Range Attack with a Hefty Cool Down. At its 1st Level, a successful hit hinders the survivor 7% as it hits (like direct unknown UVX hit). At its second stage, it now also increases their Sacrificial Material stacks. At Third Level, it now also takes away a Health State.

Sacrificial Material: You can not get rid of these stacks, there are 5 levels, at max, the survivor is exposed, and can be moried if you are at 4 stacks.

Give feed back. πŸ‘

• Livion
    Options

I like this idea because it is a really healthy power that prevents you from tunneling to use it well, very creative and it has a lot of synergies like sloppy etc. I always liked killers and perks that benefit from this kind of stuff