Saving Bloodpoints Tome 19 Level 1

Options
Reinami
Reinami Member Posts: 4,921
edited April 23 in General Discussions

Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives, This level seems a bit rough to do this on and only has a total of 235k that you can save, while earning 100k. To get to the end path, you do not need to own any DLC. To save all of the challenges you need to own Zarina Kassir and The Artist.

Since these are no longer stickied, I'll update this thread with links and will post new ones for each level. You can also find the links at: https://reinami.com

Level 1: forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/411733/saving-bloodpoints-tome-19-level-1/p1

Level 2: TBD

Level 3: TBD

Level 4: TBD

Red Line = Collect

Yellow Circle = Save

As always, if someone finds something better feel free to post i here and i'll add it to the OP.

FAQ

• I'm new at the game, should I still do this?
    • Maybe. If you tend to have specific things you want to spend your bloodpoints on, you are better off just spending them on what you want. You would generally do this if you want to max out the new survivor/killer when they are released. Generally they are released between level 3 and 4 being released.
  • Why do this?
    • Since the game only allows you to hold 2 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.
    • Doing this with the first 3 levels + level 4 of the previous tome, capping your bloodpoints to 2 million, and saving daily challenges, should allow you to max out the killer or survivor to p3 and probably get the other to p1 or p2 before even playing a single game when the new chapter releases.
  • What do I do?
    • Following the map above, just follow the red line, then complete and turn in the challenge. For the challenges that have yellow circles, do the challenge but DO NOT turn in/complete it. This lets you have the challenge completed and ready to be collected when the new content, or whatever you are saving for releases.
  • Do I miss out on shards doing this?
    • Only if you don't turn the challenges in during the rift. Typically since the new content releases between levels 3 and 4. You can at least get the shards for the first 3 levels. And if you need the shards for level 4, you can do those and typically you'll only miss out on around 500k saved points.
  • Is this definitely the most points I can save?
    • I think it is, and if you are reading this, I have already set upon this path myself. Sometimes I make mistakes though, so if you find a better one, please post it in this thread and I'll add it to OP. In the event that someone finds a better one, I will place theirs above mine and make a note/credit of it. I will still keep mine on the thread though as often once you have started down the path you can't really change or you'll end up losing out on even more points.

Post edited by Reinami on

Comments