If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Rubberbanding everywhere

Options
KaTo1337
KaTo1337 Member Posts: 463

!title

How is your experience of the new 7.7.0-Patch? For me, Rubberbanding has made a huge comeback, especially when playing killer. Gen-Kicking feels weird, too. I dont know if the change in the gen-kick-animation is wanted, but it feels kinda bad.

Comments

• Marioneo
    Marioneo Member Posts: 433
    Options

Fps drops rubberbanding broken animations

• Unusedkillername
    Unusedkillername Member Posts: 121
    Options

Rubberbanding everywhere, every action feels a bit off like hooking and kicking gens its just been awful

Edit: here is a sample of how bad it can be

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,061
    Options

Yeah ever since this patch extreme lag and rubberbanding.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,340
    Options

yeah cant even play survivor because it feels like randomly im chained by pinhead because i cant move for 2-3 seconds. It happened 3 times in one chase and i just closed the game. not bothering with it.

• MarieAmethyst
    MarieAmethyst Member Posts: 12
    Options

Rubberbanding everywhere throughout the whole match as a Survivor. Played this morning on Steam with zero issues before the update; post update is almost unplayable right now. I've given myself motion sickness just trying to run in a straight line by vibrating in the same spot for several seconds before getting to move forward an inch to repeat the process until the Killer finds me and puts me out of my misery, lol

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,121
    edited April 23
    Options

I wanted to briefly try the new update and I've died in 2/5 survivor matches because of rubberbanding issues. I don't normally complain about technical issues but this is a bit ridiculous.

• Lidaborn
    Lidaborn Member Posts: 5
    Options

I was going against the Twins on the game and I was working on the Gen in the bathroom, tried to get to a pallet, and normally i would but with the amount of rubberbanding, I was getting I didn't even make it. This was the most egregious time it has happened but I can't even get through a single game without rubberbanding constantly, Another time I was against a Legion, Tried to vault, got rubberbanded back but my lithe still activated. The game rn Is unplayable for me. Hope they do a hot fix within the next few days.

• kare
    kare Member Posts: 3
    Options

Rubberbanding is INSANE this patch, to the point where the game usually becomes completely unplayable (from my experience at least)

• Wiggles_Diggles
    Wiggles_Diggles Member Posts: 178
    Options

Not just rubberbanding but ever since the update my ping has skyrocketed. I usually play between 40 and 50 but I have been exclusively at over 120. The game might be connecting me to a different server for some reason but idk whats going on.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,902
    Options

This rubberbanding is insane, vaulting pallets is obnoxious

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,415
    Options

My game becomes a slideshow for about 5 seconds when I vault a window