What has everyone gotten from their weekly gifts?

Options
Vorahk08
Vorahk08 Member Posts: 227

I'm curious about how this system is going to work, so I'd like to see what everyone's gotten out of that little node in the store. Hopefully it will alleviate some of the cosmetic grind.

Mine was a few hundred thousand BP.

Comments

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,639
    Options

300k BP. It's mostly likely the same for everyone.

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,128
    Options

300k BP it the same for everyone.

• katoptris
    katoptris Member Posts: 3,034
    Options

300k blood points

• Sandt1985
    Sandt1985 Member Posts: 196
    Options

Bloodpoints are the weekly gift?? Thats downright dissapointing

• Vorahk08
    Vorahk08 Member Posts: 227
    Options

Yeah, that's what I was trying to determine by asking. I've seen some mobile games in the past give a set amount of a randomly chosen currency, so people could get different results. However, it looks like everyone's just getting a set gift. Which is a shame.

Yeah. We don't need a couple thousand free BP every week. We could just get that with less than an hour of playing killer. I was hoping this would be one way they would help with the Iri shard grind.

If the free gift is going to stay BP, then the shop "Gift" is a major disappointment and a pointless addition just to keep players opening the store each week. Which is pointless, because the Shrine used to do that, until they moved it.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,333
    Options

Would have been better to call it "the blood well" or something.

Man, that's just a missed opportunity on their part as the blood well sounds really cool.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,235
    Options

I mean, even if it is "only" BP each week, as long as I only have to click one Button for it, I am totally fine with it.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 872
    Options

Yes I received 300K bloodpoints as my weekly gift. It’s such a nice thought from the company giving us free stuff ☺️

• DH3206
    DH3206 Member Posts: 250
    Options

Well, I like the BP gifts. I always say yes to some extra BP.

And it's not even out for one week and you already complain, nice.

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,250
    Options

I am convinced people will get gifted auric cells and call it dissapointing because it wasnt thr amount they wanted. They are literally giving 300k BPs, which is amazing for new players and people who can only play some matches after work, literally nothing negative or disapointing.

• ItsRyou
    ItsRyou Member Posts: 9
    Options

got 20k BPs this week.. kind of a slap in the face.

• Aven_Fallen
    Options

Yeah, 10 Rift Fragments as well. Which is pointless IMO, I think everybody at this point completes the Rift.

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 606
    Options

Last week I got 300k bloodpoints, this week I got 10 rift fragments which is such a letdown considering you have to wait a week before you can use it again.

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,070
    Options

Also 10 rift fragments here.

• Harbinger1985
    Harbinger1985 Member Posts: 58
    Options

300K BP and 10 Rift fragments. Seems everyone get the same? I hope for IS in the future or random old cosmetics, maybe? I'll like random free gifts. :D

• Aven_Fallen
    Options

I dont mind what will be the gift for the upcoming weeks as long as it is not Rift Fragments. I finish the Rift roughly after Tome 2 and those 10 Rift Fragments dont do anything. And since they dont want to implement infinite RIft Tiers (so that you get a bit of stuff after reaching Tier 85), it does not matter if they gift a Level or not.

I think aside from Iridescent Shards and BPs it would be nice to have things like Bloody Party Streamers or if they would finally create Boosters which you can activate ingame. E.g. active for 1 hours, you gain double BPs during that hour. This can be done with Shards, Rift Fragments (ugh), BPs and XPs. This would also motivate players to play longer, since they want to get value from their hour (or maybe even longer) the Booster provides.

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 444
    Options

Last week I got 300k bp. This week I got 10 rift fragments. I was disappointed; I was hoping for the 300k bp every week. It would help me with my P9 Survivor grind, especially when I'm so close to the end of the tunnel… 😭

• MauricetheHorse
    MauricetheHorse Member Posts: 15
    Options

I'm happy with Rift Fragments because I play so little these days. Last two I didn't complete until a week or two out from them ending. It would just be nice when it comes to RF for rewards if someone has already complete the rift they get something else, like BP.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,610
    Options

As someone who hasn't had much time to play lately, Rift Fragments are SOOO much better than BP. I barely made the last rift and have even less time to play now so these fragments are a huge help. I honestly wouldn't mind if they kept giving them haha.

I'm guessing most of the time it will just be cycling through the basic stuff like BP, shards, and fragments each week and then every now and then they'll release a charm or cosmetic piece but very rarely.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 872
    Options

I really enjoyed the rift fragments. It’s a free rift level! 🎉