If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Please...just work on matchmaking

Options
jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,522
edited April 24 in General Discussions

I can't deal with it anymore one good match doesn't mean I'll do good the next and when I play survivor I basically get tossed in with this weird mix bag most times my teammates don't know what their doing. "It's because the server is having a hard time trying to find your skill level." If I'm playing killer that makes sense in some way but as survivor it doesn't not even in the slightest as far as I know there are more survivor then killer players meaning matchmaking should be able to figure out where I'm placed as survivor. When it comes to killer just...stop relying on if I get a kill or not because a person can game end themselves on hook that doesn't mean I got a kill because I worked hard on it no it's because I survivor got upset. It's simple just figure out how well you do based on many things instead of one. I've said this countless times...grades were way better and PTB skill base was not golden it was dimond. Perfect and bliss because it seemed extremely fair but once it live...just fall right on its face so I need to know...what happened.

Edit: I would rather wait a full minute to get at least good matchmaking then just randomly be dropped in

Comments