How's everyone feeling about the game right now?

Options
RoboMojo
RoboMojo Member Posts: 1,326

Playing the game again after a rather lengthy break and I'm just curious how the fine people on the forums are feeling about the game right now. Personally, I'm feeling pretty good about the game. Lots of cool new stuff like the modifiers and whatnot. Of course there is silly balancing and some bugs but sure we're all used to that by now, lol. You peeps dooming or are youz having a grand ol' time?

How's everyone feeling about the game right now? 15 votes

Games pretty great, not many complaints
20%
TheSingularitySleepyHBlightedTrapper 3 votes
Games still fun but I have some major grievances
46%
MarieAmethystDhurl421MrRetsejLivionYulechkaLiveTyler3Lonetiger07 7 votes
I'm indifferent
20%
VattghernMuttStarrseedOrangeBear 3 votes
Game kinda sucks but I'm just an addict at this point lol
6%
MopHeadElodie 1 vote
DOOM
0%
Other :)
6%
duygu 1 vote

Comments

• BlightedTrapper
    BlightedTrapper Member Posts: 302
    Options

I'm pretty okay with the state of the game. My only major complaint is that perks aren't balanced nearly enough, there are probably 100 perks that still need buffs.

• Lonetiger07
    Lonetiger07 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 6
    Options
    Games still fun but I have some major grievances

60% perks are weak or useless, game is full of bugs, community are annoying pieces of sh*t, people with bad ping are favored, the list goes on and on not to mention how the game is broken as of right now so yeah has potential but the devs and community keep killing it.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,625
    Options

Most of my grievance come from the players, not the game itself.

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,664
    Options
    I'm indifferent

its a up and down for me some days i am fed up but then its to fun to be the monster for once and we have so many cool killers and since we have the xenomorph i only need three killer to be forever happy. pennywise, a giant spider and hans with his flammenwerfer.

for real tho give me a german ww2 soldier with a flamethrower.. i need it

• duygu
    duygu Member Posts: 279
    Options
    Other :)

boring as hell. i can tell what kind of match im going to have just by looking at survivors in the lobby. that summarizes the state of the game. you should not be able to tell exactly how a match is going to go before it even starts. that is extreme repetitiveness almost insanity.