We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hawkin's Lab - PC - player model snagging on objects

Options
blu3vy
blu3vy Member Posts: 4
edited April 26 in Bug Reporting

The player model appears to be snagging on various parts of the environment causing you to lose momentum in chase/stop running/glitch in position on the map.

Edit: this could also be rubberbanding however it seemed to only happen in tight-knit areas and i couldn’t replicate it when running in a clear open space.

I also have a clip where i literally teleported across the map and took a hit by the killer as im assuming he could see me stood somewhere that i was not stood, dont think i can upload clips though (and yes my connection was completely fine).

There are also areas of the map where you get stuck and glitch back if you try and move too far. The killer and 2 survs from my last match on that map all got stuck in the same spot.

Post edited by blu3vy on
2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review