What kind of OG Killer would you like to see in Dbd?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited April 25 in Polls

Edit: Made a mistake in Poll 8. It says "Like in Poll 6, he could turn into a Crow", I was previously going to put "SKIN WALKER" but I did Elemental Killer instead. We can make that a bonus option.

Bonus: Skin Walker - He could disguise himself as a Crow, flying from place to place.

What kind of OG Killer would you like to see in Dbd? 13 votes

Pirates (Unless Bhvr finally gives us cosmetics for our Power, and we get to change Knight's Guild into a Pirate crew.) He could have a cannon for a hand, shoot cannon balls.
0%
Norse Killer (Vikings, Thor etc. Could also be a Collection.)
0%
Evil Superheroes - I'd like to see Bhvr's take on the Evil Superman trope. We already have a K-Pop star, and a Brazilian weeb, so why not cape-wearing baddies.
23%
D34D_B34TB0XDeathstrokeYulechkaLive 3 votes
Banshee - Her screams could disorient Survivors, causing their visions to be blurred, and/or their hearing muffled.
30%
GuiltiiStarrseedMrRetsejChrissyG88 4 votes
Greek Killer - We already have the collection. Just need the Killer to complete it. Could do a centaur, Cerberus, Medusa or a maybe an evil demigod.
0%
Elemental Killer - They could be a pyromaniac using molotov or a flamethrower, or they could have bend water or even freeze things.
7%
glitchboi 1 vote
Giant Spider - I specifically would like to see a half-woman, half-Spider hybrid, like the one from Greek Myth, "The Arachne". Her weapon could be a spear or something.
15%
09SHARKBOSSFeetusgod9 2 votes
Gangster / Dark Web Killer - You could say we kinda already got "Gang" part of it with Legion, but I'm talking about guys with guns, "wake up in a box of ice with your kidneys missing", that kind of stuff.
0%
Vampire Killer (Team Edward) - Not much to explain, just a simple Vampire Killer. He could have blood magic like Oni, or like Poll 6, turn into a bat or a crow.
15%
TheSingularitySleepyH 2 votes
Werewolf Killer (Team Jacob) - Again, just a basic Werewolf Killer. We got the "Were-Elk" for Huntress, so there's a start.
7%
Blueberry 1 vote

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    edited April 25
    Options
    Giant Spider - I specifically would like to see a half-woman, half-Spider hybrid, like the one from Greek Myth, "The Arachne". Her weapon could be a spear or something.

im interested tell me more(like perks and power and such)

it made me think of the game last year

• Starrseed
    Starrseed Member Posts: 1,664
    Options
    Banshee - Her screams could disorient Survivors, causing their visions to be blurred, and/or their hearing muffled.

as a forsaken ofcourse i need a banshee but i also would really like a giant spider just not the way you described it. leave the human part and just give me a big ass spider. kinda like eight legged freaks (if anyone even remembers that movie ^^)

• D34D_B34TB0X
    edited April 26
    Options
    Evil Superheroes - I'd like to see Bhvr's take on the Evil Superman trope. We already have a K-Pop star, and a Brazilian weeb, so why not cape-wearing baddies.

Absolutely fair. We could get a giant spider, and The Arachne could be an Ultra-Rare set for the Greek Legends collection, potentially with a unique mori.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,618
    Options
    Vampire Killer (Team Edward) - Not much to explain, just a simple Vampire Killer. He could have blood magic like Oni, or like Poll 6, turn into a bat or a crow.

I want to see a vampire bite survivors on the neck 😅

• D34D_B34TB0X
    edited April 26
    Options

Out of all of these I've put in, I'd say "Evil Superhero", call him "The Savior" or something. It's been done quite a few times. Injustice Superman, Omni-Man, Homelander, Bright-Burn etc; I'd like to see Bhvr's take on this concept. My second option would be the Giant Spider. Last Year accomplished having a giant spider, I think it's about time Bhvr takes the risk of adding their first non-humanoid, bipedal beast killer. Third option would probably be The Criminal, because I played too much Saints Row 2.

• D34D_B34TB0X
    Options

I guess I can imagine her having the ability to simply weave webs, like all spiders do. It could work like Clown's gas or Pinhead's chains where it drastically slows down the Survivors, and like Trapper where she'll grab you if you get put in time. She could also have little Spider babies that Survivor's have to fight off, could also be a unique Perk. "Enemy: Arachnophobia" or something. A fun name for her could be "The Spider Queen."

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,044
    Options

Evil version of superhero would be cool.

Actual giant monster spider would get my vote not version that is half human like.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 12,903
    Options
    Werewolf Killer (Team Jacob) - Again, just a basic Werewolf Killer. We got the "Were-Elk" for Huntress, so there's a start.

Vampire and Werwolf type killer needs to happen at some people, people have always wanted this.

I do think more creature type killers have been a massive untapped potential for dbd. Tons of licenses open up and creative ideas for originals.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options

bro please make a concept for this

you could even get c3tooth to help you with it if you asked nice enough