If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Current issues

Options
Doxie
Doxie Member Posts: 47

I know there is a current thread already about lag issues, stop motion and basically almost unplayable game. The reason I started a new thread was just to ask is anything being done about it? Currently the only thing I see is something about a strobe light issue. I don't think I have that issue but I have a whole bunch of other ones since this new update. Does anybody know are they working on it? The new rift and skins are really nice but I don't want to start shelling out money for a game I can't play. Feel free to merge this but like I said the other thread only had people with the same issues I had.

Comments

• jotaro
    jotaro Member Posts: 172
    Options

Yeah i had a match as plague in Hawkins, i was teleporting back like 5 meters occassionally and the survivors were running still for a few seconds, allowing me to catch up and down them. This was not an issue on my side because my ping was fine, and in the endgame chat all the survivors stated they were lagging. I played more and it happened again more or less.

Also in one of badham’s houses there is a pallet upstairs with a bed next to it, i could get on top of the bed and ignore the loop lol and there are so many other new bugs that others have already made threads of.

Are the devs even aware of this? The game is kinda unplayable

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,548
    Options

They're aware. I saw a post on social media from the devs acknowledging it and saying its being looked into. I havent checked the Bugs section but it'll probably be marked in there as being under investigation

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 3,188
    edited April 26
    Options

I cannot for the life of me understand how RPD is disabled but potential energy isn't. What I mean by that is: why aren't both killswitched. Both are a problem. Is it that hard to killswitch something?

I know this is not related to the lag issues, but with that many things broken right now, the best solution is probably to disable it.

This update should have gone through multiple hoops before going live.

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,548
    Options

I have no idea. If history has shown us anything it's that they don't killswitch perks all that often at all, no matter how much they're bugged