If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Some killer builds for you to try

Options
jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,522

So I'm not a fan of playing survivor right now because with the killer meta it has gotten boring. So why not spice up your matches and try some new builds. Note I'm not Otz where I'll make a 4 hour video on this topic these are a few suggestions with some having add-on suggestions mixed in. Also this is through my eyes if you have any suggestions please do feel free to well suggest.

Unknown

A build I'm currently using is Brutal strength, BBQ, Devour, Bamboozle or Monstrous shrine nice build to track survivors and catch up in chase devour mainly just for pressure

Huntress

Found this a nice build to have for good tracking and quick downs. Ultimate Weapon, Iron Maiden, Fire up, and we'll Brutal strength(sorta a default I go after so you might see it a lot)

Trapper

Bamboozle, Brutal(seriously it is a default for me), Oppression(an underrated regression perk in my opinion haven't really seen it being used), and whatever else you can think of I also noticed you get survivors trapped better when you place traps in random spots or places survivors usually wouldn't suspect aka not near windows or pallets.

Pretty short list but hey some suggestions.