If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Is there a bug preventing The Greenville Square to be picked on the map rotation?

Options
Malkhrim
Malkhrim Member Posts: 920
edited April 26 in General Discussions

Seriously, there has to be something wrong with the odds of this map showing up, because there is no way in hell they are the same as Garden of Joy's. I was getting Greenville Square quite often during the first two weeks after Chapter 31's release, but then I played without seeing it for a long time, multiple weeks where I saw all the other maps at some point except for it, to the point I thought it was killswitched and I hadn't noticed it… until I got to play on it ONCE, just a couple of days before the midchapter patch, and I haven't seen it again for the whole week. I've played with and against survivors with the Ichorous Loam offering and Garden of Joy was the map that came up every time. So today I wanted to get the achievement for completing the gen in the movie theater and escaping, so I've been using the map offering myself, multiple times, since I have a bunch of them because I never use it… and guess what? EVERY SINGLE TIME it took me to Garden of Joy, not a single time to Greenville Square. Those were at least 6 tries (not counting those where a Sacrificial Ward was in play). And well… I guess the killers must be thinking I'm trying to sweat as much as possible or something, since Garden of Joy is the most survivor-sided map in the game right now.

Was this acknowledged by the devs? I haven't seen anything about it in known issues or on the killswitch list.

Post edited by Malkhrim on