We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Face of the Entity found!

Options
Broccoli_Jaeger
Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
Hey guys!
I found the face of the Entity. It's on the 2nd Anniversary picture in the bottom right of the forest.

Comments

• TrashMouse
    TrashMouse Member Posts: 7
    Options

To me it actually looks like a skull because if you look behind it there is another smaller distant skull-face so maybe its just skulls of sacrificed survivors? stuck in the entity's claws?

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options

To me it actually looks like a skull because if you look behind it there is another smaller distant skull-face so maybe its just skulls of sacrificed survivors? stuck in the entity's claws?

I actually meant this.

• BlondeMegPls
    BlondeMegPls Member Posts: 66
    Options

I think you're all looking into this too much

• StalwartXX
    StalwartXX Member Posts: 80
    Options

That's the trapper's mask. He is the poster child of DbD after all

• Silas
    Silas Member Posts: 307
    Options

@StalwartXX said:
    He is the poster child of DbD after all

He sure is ;)

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
    Options
         But if you tilt your head to the right, it looks like a monkey screeching! The plot thickens. This is like cracking the X-files from Herman Carter’s sacred cabinet!