We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

What kind of killer ideas and power would you like to see?

board24jason123
board24jason123 Member Posts: 73

What kind of killer ideas and power would you like to see? 10 votes

Spider killer with web abilities
10%
blastea 1 vote
Shapeshifter killer the ability to transform to other beings
50%
HerInfernalMajestyzinoGuiltiisolidestcross63SleepyH 5 votes
Vampire killer
40%
BlueberryArchol123[Deleted User]SoGo 4 votes

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited May 5
    Vampire killer

Vampire, Werewolf, and Spider esq killers need to happen.

I think BHVR has a very large untapped resource for killer ideas if they dipped more into "creatures" and less humanoid. Forcing themselves into mostly humanoid is limiting their pool of ideas.

Would love an amoeba type killer that's like a blob of goo/slime.

Survivors tend to want to spread out and split up as much as possible so I like the idea of stuff that forces them to group for the counter play and punishes if split up and spread out.

A time killer would be cool. Like they have a rewind ability that lets them swap places with where they were like 3 seconds ago. Maybe a secondary ability that swaps them where they were 15 seconds ago for map traversal or even higher level mind games.

Maybe a killer that alters the map, "The Mist". So like significantly more fog when you're playing against them and instead of a TR the thicker the fog is the closer they are, so it's like a visual TR. An ability that blasts the area with massive fog so thick it can not only make it hard to see the killer but also the loops/windows/pallets themselves. Running through the fog clears it away to encourage teammates helping as well. Could have like ultra rare addons that make using windows/pallets cause a bonus blasts of fog to be released each time, or an ultra rare that causes the fog blast ability to do the opposite and of blasting around the killer to help mind game loops it instead blasts everywhere a killer or survivor is not. So it trades your anti loop of the fog for covering the map and destroying map visibility for them. The killer could have vision that lets him see through the fog.

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,669
    Shapeshifter killer the ability to transform to other beings

As much as I want a Vampire Killer, I can’t let go of the idea of a Shapeshifter.