Anyone noticed perk listings missing in end game screen?

Options
UndeddJester
UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,390

I just had a game where the Steve had Head On, and yet in the end game screen he had no perks listed.

Raised a bug for it here, with a video showing me getting hit by it:

I've seen this a couple of times now, but this was the first time I knew for a fact the survivor had a perk in play.

I suspected possibly a hacker, but he went friendly and started goofing off at the bar in Ormond... so I wasn't gonna kill everyone if we weren't playing to win, and I don't know many hackers who would play around at the bar instead of trying to troll the killer.

In the spirit of improving upon the report, has anyone else seen this? Has it happened to them on their end?l where their perks haven't been visible?

Comments

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 490
    Options

I got 1 shot by a Slinger who had the Iri but he did not have it post match. I thought it was possibly a cheater then but there was nothing suspicious about the gameplay.

• KingFieldShipper
    KingFieldShipper Member Posts: 601
    edited May 6
    Options

FWIW my mind doesn't automatically go to cheaters and I think it's a bug because this has happened on/off for me since I started playing the game (2020) where I get to the end game (as either survivor or killer) and one or two persons slots are empty.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,411
    Options

It is usually a visual bug with the after-trial screen, and very rarely a hacker. Restarting the game usually clear it up.

• bazarama
    bazarama Member Posts: 217
    Options

I had a missing perk with Wesker.

End game showed 3 perks instead of 4.

At first I thought it was my fault and hadn't equipped it because I don't play Wesker very often.

Buy yeah it was definitely equipped.

Funny thing is it was nowhere to hide and no aura on gen kicks that's why I assumed it wasn't picked.

I know survivors can run perks to counter but all 4 on the very match I happened to have it not shown?

Weird bug

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,790
    Options

I've seen a number of survivors showing no perks in endgame. Enough that I'm suspicious of there being a bug