The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Legion build

xxskullz667xx
xxskullz667xx Member Posts: 12
edited January 2019 in General Discussions
so I think I found a pretty good legion build....want to see what you guys think

1: WHISPERS: for me I think it really helps to find survivors, and with legions already hindered hunting strategies this makes it a little easier....I wouldn’t use it unless you have a level 3 very rare purple one though

2:DISCORDANCE: this one is an obvious choice, definitely the most useful of the legions perks

3:THRILL OF THE HUNT: this one is a great help for getting some extra blood points and will also help out the most important perk in this build

4:NO ONE ESCAPES DEATH: yes this is by far the most important perk in this build, it will help tremendously with any lingering survivors and help to ensure you a good end game....it’s particularly good in that it gives legion some much needed speed, and the one hit downs of course....because of thrill of the hunt the chances of your totem still standing at the end are very good...and they won’t know you have it till it’s too late 

lemme know if this build helped 

Comments

• Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

"the most important perk in this build"
    1. Noed dont work in Frenzy
    2. I use discordance too, and it's really good
    3. Thrill of the hunt.. You serious? Thrill of the hunt only work if you have a hex totem and wants to camp it.. BBQ is better if you want some extra bloodpoint
    4. Whispers.. It's okay Whispers is good but i prefer Bloodhound since you dont see the scratch marks in frenzy you can see the blood..

Try this build is better..

1 Sloopy Butcher
    2 BBQ/Franklin's demise
    3 Discordance
    4 Distressing

• xxskullz667xx
    edited January 2019
    Arroz said:

"the most important perk in this build"
    1. Noed dont work in Frenzy
    2. I use discordance too, and it's really good
    3. Thrill of the hunt.. You serious? Thrill of the hunt only work if you have a hex totem and wants to camp it.. BBQ is better if you want some extra bloodpoint
    4. Whispers.. It's okay Whispers is good but i prefer Bloodhound since you dont see the scratch marks in frenzy you can see the blood..

Try this build is better..

1 Sloopy Butcher
    2 BBQ/Franklin's demise
    3 Discordance
    4 Distressing

....I think ur build is good too, yea I guess bbq does make more sense....but it doesn’t matter that NOED doesn’t work in frenzy...don’t use frenzy, if ur running a level 3 purple NOED you’ll have 4% increased speed, just chase them like a normal killer and down them...or hook one and strike the rest down when they come to save them....I never use frenzy end game with NOED....thank u for you’re suggestions I’ll definitely try them out 
  • Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    Thrill of the Hunt makes no sense. Points for Hunting are good enough as Legion. I'm running;
    Hex: Ruin
    Sloppy Butcher 
    Thanatophobia
    Monitor & Abuse / Discordance / BBQ 
  • xxskullz667xx
    Brawler said:
    Thrill of the Hunt makes no sense. Points for Hunting are good enough as Legion. I'm running;
    Hex: Ruin
    Sloppy Butcher 
    Thanatophobia
    Monitor & Abuse / Discordance / BBQ 
    With everyone suggesting it...think I might just switch out thrill of the hunt for sloppy butcher in my build.....and possibly, maybe switch out whispers for bloodhound....but I’m not getting rid of discordance or NOED....I have too much fun end game with NOED....and no it’s not because I camp, I play totally fair the whole game, but come end game if I have two or more survivors left, or if they were cocky little Tee baggers I really like to mess with them bad at the end....hook one as bait and when they come to save them with their taunting and tee bagging I just wait till their close enough then down the whole team lol....never fails to take the wind out of their cocky ass sails 
  • ClogWench
    ClogWench Member Posts: 2,582
    If you insist on running TotH try Third Seal. It gives TotH something to protect since it's otherwise useless. NOED is fine cause it's unexpected and can get you kills you otherwise would miss out on but at the end of the day its a crutch perk and you want to avoid having to rely on it. Discordance is fantastic.
  • xxskullz667xx
    edited January 2019
    ClogWench said:
    If you insist on running TotH try Third Seal. It gives TotH something to protect since it's otherwise useless. NOED is fine cause it's unexpected and can get you kills you otherwise would miss out on but at the end of the day its a crutch perk and you want to avoid having to rely on it. Discordance is fantastic.
    Nahh I’m switching out TOTH for sure....upon reading into it deeper I realize it doesn’t help as much as I thought....so I’ll definitely put something more useful in there, like most likely sloppy butcher ....think I might just leave whispers in there though....I think just simply switching out TOTH for sloppy butcher will boost my build greatly 
  • Arroz
    Arroz Member Posts: 1,433

@xxskullz667xx said:
    ClogWench said:

Nahh I’m switching out TOTH for sure....upon reading into it deeper I realize it doesn’t help as much as I thought....so I’ll definitely put something more useful in there, like most likely sloppy butcher ....think I might just leave whispers in there though....I think just simply switching out TOTH for sloppy butcher will boost my build greatly 

I reccomend dont level legion, that killer is getting nerfed soon, i only leveled my legion for the perks and i get 2/3k every game, this killer dont need skill.. Well, you not gonna change noed and that's the worst part of your build since it dont work in frenzy.. BUT it's okay it's your choice.. (sorry for my bad english)

• xxskullz667xx
    Arroz said:

@xxskullz667xx said:
    ClogWench said:

I reccomend dont level legion, that killer is getting nerfed soon, i only leveled my legion for the perks and i get 2/3k every game, this killer dont need skill.. Well, you not gonna change noed and that's the worst part of your build since it dont work in frenzy.. BUT it's okay it's your choice.. (sorry for my bad english)

Nah, that’s part of the fun man...adapting..but I really wouldn’t understand why legion would get nerfed....they need a serious buff, nerfing legion is like wiping before you #########...doesn’t make sense,.....I understand you really don’t like NOED in my build, but to each their own, if we all ran the same build it would be boring, however I do appreciate helpful suggestions...legion are too cool not to play.. at least to me anyway....besides, if legion does get nerfed, imagine how salty and pissed top tier survivor players will be when they lose to a nerfed legion.....priceless 
  • HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

Bloodhound
    Monitor & Abuse
    Discordance
    Sloppy Butcher I use this build to get closer to Survivors before activating Frenzy since Frenzy expands your TR, Bloodhound to track in chase and Mangled just to distract them with healing.

I had a REALLY good match with this

Remember Me
    Rancor
    BBQ & Chili
    I forget the last perk but basically with this I was able to juggle BOTH Exit gates, neither of them got open because I was forcing them to Mend and when they weren't Mending, the Gate took longer and the 4th couldn't get the hatch because BBQ showed me where they were going, and they DC'd to spite me XD because of it.

I haven't tried this but I think it would be awesome.
    Huntress Lullaby
    Unnerving Presence
    Thrill of The Hunt
    free perk slot

Use Irridescent Button on this and your TR effects the whole map so everytime you go into FF you could potentially make Gens all over the map explode.

• xxskullz667xx

Bloodhound
    Monitor & Abuse
    Discordance
    Sloppy Butcher I use this build to get closer to Survivors before activating Frenzy since Frenzy expands your TR, Bloodhound to track in chase and Mangled just to distract them with healing.

I had a REALLY good match with this

Remember Me
    Rancor
    BBQ & Chili
    I forget the last perk but basically with this I was able to juggle BOTH Exit gates, neither of them got open because I was forcing them to Mend and when they weren't Mending, the Gate took longer and the 4th couldn't get the hatch because BBQ showed me where they were going, and they DC'd to spite me XD because of it.

I haven't tried this but I think it would be awesome.
    Huntress Lullaby
    Unnerving Presence
    Thrill of The Hunt
    free perk slot

Use Irridescent Button on this and your TR effects the whole map so everytime you go into FF you could potentially make Gens all over the map explode.

Those are some crazy awesome builds man....I’ll definitely keep that in mind
  • OMagic_ManO
    OMagic_ManO Member Posts: 3,278

Bloodhound would be an AMAZING way to go considering they are so small and his speed is 110% at base.
    Play with your Food is optional, works for Frenzy.