Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Thumbs Up to Players Notification

swenpai
swenpai Member Posts: 259

Hey,
So as you can report a player, there is an option to give a thumbs up for playing well..
Maybe make is so a player that receives a thumbs up will get a notification.

Also maybe make it so that near the player's name will appear how much thumbs up did he get so players can know what to expect from the player.

Comments

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    i seldom see a player that deserves a thumbs up.
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    you play at low ranks. of course you dont.
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Lowbei said:
    EpicFailTryHard said:

Damn that was a shot across the bow. :p

@swenpai said:
    Hey,
    So as you can report a player, there is an option to give a thumbs up for playing well..

Also maybe make it so that near the player's name will appear how much thumbs up did he get so players can know what to expect from the player.

You can thumb up them the same place you just use the thumbs up instead of thumbs down. I don't think they do notifications right now.

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

@powerbats said:

@Lowbei said:
    EpicFailTryHard said:

@swenpai said:
    Hey,

You can thumb up them the same place you just use the thumbs up instead of thumbs down. I don't think they do notifications right now.

I know that, the idea was just the notification. :)

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@swenpai said:

@powerbats said:

@Lowbei said:
    EpicFailTryHard said:

@swenpai said:
    Hey,

I know that, the idea was just the notification. :)

That probably won't happen until they get the code rewrite done.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 417

I've posted a similar suggestion in the weekly Reddit Q&A a while back.

Response was: "We have all the reports from it but we need a way to reward the player in-game, which we aren't ready for just yet.
    Good behaviour and sportsmanship are something we want to improve and reward in some ways in the future!
    In our announcement http://www.deadbydaylight.com/posts/2018/this-is-only-the-beginning/ we stated we wanted better tools to handle toxicity and that would be part of it."

• EpicFailTryHard
    Lowbei said:

how would you know?  you don't even understand basic facets of the game.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    besides, the higher one ranks, the more tunneling,/camping and swf.  hardly desirable.
    Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • Juhonna
    Juhonna Member Posts: 23

@swenpai said:
    Hey,

I like this idea! There are those few survivors or killers that you had a great game with and wanna give a thumbs up to. I do thumbs up people when they are great teammates and a fun killer to play against. :)

• Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Lowbei said:

how would you know?  you don't even understand basic facets of the game.
    lol i have 1700+ hours and am usually rank1 on both sides, while youve never even passed rank10 on either side.

go back to crying about 360s, that was my favorite of your butthurt threads.

if you are still salty later, feel free to look thru my screenshots for some quadhooks, which i doubt you will ever pull off.

#rekt
    gg

• EpicFailTryHard
    lmao.  someone flagged you.  probably yourself.  i actually don't believe anything you say.  especially when it is in regards to yourself.  i suspect you are a subject of deep mystery to yourself.  just a hunch, kiddo.