Thoughts on light footed?

Options

What do you think about this perk?

I've been using this perk a lot recently and I think people underestimate it. Light footed is just as good as BGP for saving others, especially with a flashbang.

There are also several possibilities to lose the killer when you break his line of sight in some structures, which is very useful to increase chase time. So many times the killer tried to mindgames in some of these structures and I just left there and he didn't even notice lol.

Comments

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 490
    Options

It's a nice combo alongside Buckle Up, I noticed that killers just hear you coming so this perk is a nice way to get around that

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,481
    Options

I not use it as often anymore but it’s one of my favourite perks - because of the icon mostly.

The effect is okay, too many downsides but definitely got its useful moments

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,390
    Options

Combined with Lightweight or Distortion you become a straight up ghost 😶

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,782
    Options

I'd use it if there weren't so many downsides. Either remove the cooldown or injured requirement.

• Jacknalls_Paw
    Jacknalls_Paw Member Posts: 49
    Options

Too many requirements.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,251
    edited May 16
    Options

My regular build is running Lightweight, Iron Will, Distortion and Deception. Allows for so many mind games. So I do think Lightweight is underrated, I would make it also work while injured though.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 3,190
    Options

It doesn't need an injured requirement.