So where is new map?

Angaar
Angaar Member Posts: 78

So i have yet to play on new map yet since DLC release.

Comments

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

The reworked Crotus Prenn is the "new map".

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@RSB said:

It's not a rework, it's a new Map.

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

@Angaar said:
    So i have yet to play on new map yet since DLC release.

Each map has an equal chance of being chosen unless the decision is influenced with Offerings. Since the new Map is an addition to an existing Realm rather than a new Map AND a new Realm, there is no Offering to take you to that specific Map. However, you can increase it to a 50% chance by using the "Charred Wedding Photograph" Offering to go to the Crotus Prenn Asylum Realm.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316

@RSB said:

have you seen it?
  • RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    DocOctober said:

@RSB said:

have you seen it?

The only similarities between the two are the wall textures and the lighting.

• EpicFailTryHard
    EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
    ...and the entire outskirts.
  • Outland
    Outland Member Posts: 535

Mentioned this in another post, In one of the Streams, they said the Clown has the ability to "VISIT" all of the maps in the Entity's realm. They said he's currently visiting the Crotus Prenn. I'd love to see them expand on this and make a clown themed map for all the existing maps. It'd be even cooler, if they didn't tell us when the Clown was going to travel to another map tileset.

This would also match his lore as a drifter who follows around the carnival.

• TangledHelix
    TangledHelix Member Posts: 89
    Outland said:

Mentioned this in another post, In one of the Streams, they said the Clown has the ability to "VISIT" all of the maps in the Entity's realm. They said he's currently visiting the Crotus Prenn. I'd love to see them expand on this and make a clown themed map for all the existing maps. It'd be even cooler, if they didn't tell us when the Clown was going to travel to another map tileset.

This would also match his lore as a drifter who follows around the carnival.

I feel like this is the plan. It would also be nice to see new circus props however I feel the same things would be used in every new variant. But at least there would be a new main structure. 
  • TheBean
    TheBean Member Posts: 2,320

It is the exact same map as the nurse just a different building in the middle and the fair somewhere outside. Otherwise the layout is the exact same.

He didn't even get his own hooks.... The first chapter killer that didn't get his own hooks. bah!

• Angaar
    Angaar Member Posts: 78

I have seen the map on the PTB but as soon as DLC came out i bought it and been playing clown and have yet to play in his map. I just find it strange.