I think the new mode is funny

Options
Doxie
Doxie Member Posts: 48

For all the killers crying that the survivors gen rush and perks are too strong and thats why they tunnel and hook camp… 90% of my games the killer just that. Even with the advantage!!! Its just sad what the game has become and crazy that this event shows it so clearly. I mean i get more blood points playing killer playing killer and not killing anybody than tunneling.. Im looking at their points and like… WHY????

Comments

• miniwengsel
    miniwengsel Member Posts: 376
    Options

First of all many players only care about winning and this is for both sides. So they dont care about BP.

Second the gens are flying faster as before, because survivors got much more efficient mainly through the Survivor Hud. They get much more info on the team, which made them very efficient. This hurts the Killer apparently and cause the game is balanced around the Killer having at least one slowdown Perk games can be rlly hard. For it to be luck having a slowdown or not makes it even harder. So I have a question for you. Where do Killers have the advantages?

• Doxie
    Doxie Member Posts: 48
    Options

Very simple. They are stronger as a base. Teams have no mither, and one game was given zero perks. Sooo basically everyone is out of whack as far as survivor goes. Case in point… im seeing a lot of Huntress and very strong killers. Their points are low because.. they are doing what they always do.. over power with the buffs they have already gotten. ITs not like huntress got a perk buff. This huntress only got about 20k points for her very strong victory. I just got done playing Legion. One kill (they were trolly so i did it) one to two hooks each (i spared the third hook to two of them) got 33k point and 188k blood points. Had fun chasing and slashing. I think you hit the nail on the head though… they only want to win. I dont think this game is just about winning. If it was…… you just tunnel and camp.. oh wait… i think we are making a break through on the issues of the game :)